Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Embergarde Server Files + Source Code

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's really easy to get the client working you have everything you need between the files that I gave you and the files you had plus the retail client.

when someone figures out how to get the client to connect just connect I will give you the rest of the tutorials and I will start helping people I just really want to see you guys figure it out on your own it's not hard!!!

Reaction score
We basically have now the same ressources as before people made the "pre-made" guides for RoM servers.
Cheers, for releasing some stuff

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So please share the retail client. I googled but found no where to download

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I had compiled all solutions: Isis Server & Tools, Server, Dragoon Tools, etc.. At the moment I'm working with newer forum's shared compiled files because with my compiled files don't connect into the database, I don't know what exactly I need to change for fix this error. DBTransferClass Init Error!! Server=127.0.0.1 DB=AccountDB LoginID=Mataodmierda"

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That LoginID is killing the DB, and you knows... jajajaja

thnx for the share, i need to dig again on this src then i stopped since everyone said it wasn't dragons prophet.... thnx for the shares!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@theDomo or beardilus I've teste with client that you have suggest (steam client) and this is the result :junglejane::junglejane::junglejane: please tell us what client we need.

Greetings,
Elssair.

Reaction score
Does anyone have older client for DP? Like 2013-2014? (Version 1.0 - 2.5)
All links I can find on google are dead.

/edit

nvm, found someone who was able to send me the original install dvd as iso :D

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have older client for DP? Like 2013-2014? (Version 1.0 - 2.5)
All links I can find on google are dead.

/edit

nvm, found someone who was able to send me the original install dvd as iso :D

Please share it!!

Reaction score
Here is my result picture before:
Because some config and databases missing, I am not continually repairing (Due to I have not many space time). If some one can share the server origin databases and config, I will think continue.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here is my result picture before:
Because some config and databases missing, I am not continually repairing (Due to I have not many space time). If some one can share the server origin databases and config, I will think continue.

What client are you using?

Wait for your share:thumbup1:

Reaction score
I have compiled all the servers and client, and replaced the origin files. The server ini config and db should repaire, or you can not enter game.
My notebook's memory is 16g, opening one map have reached the memory limits. So I will not update reparing progress for the moment. If some one really have a interest in it, I am glad to give some support.

Back