Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Embergarde Server Files + Source Code

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If this is a good client i managed to download and im currently seeding....i think its the beta...

Dragon's Prophet Europe [L] [ENG] (2013) [1.0.1087.eu]

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9C4B5C64EDC4E9A9DB908ABB2C507DBC645906DE&tr=http://bt3.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Dragon's%20Prophet%20Europe%20%5BL%5D%20%5BENG%5D%20(2013)%20%5B1.0.1087.eu%5D

If anyone has a better client no chinesse ( so if is possible in english ) please upload when its possible :) or i need the TW one?

Also if someone can explain a bit how to configure will be pleased, folder structure is also a bit hard to understand.... and searching in DB i dont see anything related to dragons, as in DP documentation in IDK files points...

So the thing is, you guys reedo all the db? Is this db expected to work in mysql? or in mssql as documentation points and also a lot of previous posts... im asking this to all you guys managed to atleast put it on. Becasue im using mysql and maybe its the problem... nothing connects to nothing xD and i dont know if is my folder structure or its the db... or the ini files...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If this is a good client i managed to download and im currently seeding....i think its the beta...

Dragon's Prophet Europe [L] [ENG] (2013) [1.0.1087.eu]

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9C4B5C64EDC4E9A9DB908ABB2C507DBC645906DE&tr=http://bt3.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Dragon's%20Prophet%20Europe%20%5BL%5D%20%5BENG%5D%20(2013)%20%5B1.0.1087.eu%5D

If anyone has a better client no chinesse ( so if is possible in english ) please upload when its possible :) or i need the TW one?

Also if someone can explain a bit how to configure will be pleased, folder structure is also a bit hard to understand.... and searching in DB i dont see anything related to dragons, as in DP documentation in IDK files points...

So the thing is, you guys reedo all the db? Is this db expected to work in mysql? or in mssql as documentation points and also a lot of previous posts... im asking this to all you guys managed to atleast put it on. Becasue im using mysql and maybe its the problem... nothing connects to nothing xD and i dont know if is my folder structure or its the db... or the ini files...

The link can not download.
About DBs, you can restore the Embergarde's mysql to mssql using microsoft tools, then repairing some tables.
About folder structure and ini files, referencing ROM and Embergarde and DP's servercontroll.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the link is a magnet , you can add them in utorrent by doing this, File->add torrent from url. and paste the whole thing.

Ok then is mssql, i will do thnx for pointing some directions :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the link is a magnet , you can add them in utorrent by doing this, File->add torrent from url. and paste the whole thing.

Ok then is mssql, i will do thnx for pointing some directions :)
I know use utorrent, but I have no speed. Can you upload it to mega?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
for you how wont to play Embergarde for free im going to get a server up in 2 days and a DP server up in 20 days uptodate :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the download link upload to mega, is the beta client from my previous post....

Thnx beardilus, but the truth or atleast what i was looking and i think all ppl of this thread is the same... is just to play offline at home... like a singleplayer game i doubt ppl here want to open a ps and monetize.... But well nice to know you will put something up.

If you can help a bit on this.... maybe ppl will be more pleased. But well, i can understand your position and the past and etc ...is just the last mmorpg i would love to have at home xD but well thnx anyways. I hope some day i will find the way to makeit working jajaja

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the download link upload to mega, is the beta client from my previous post....

Thnx beardilus, but the truth or atleast what i was looking and i think all ppl of this thread is the same... is just to play offline at home... like a singleplayer game i doubt ppl here want to open a ps and monetize.... But well nice to know you will put something up.

If you can help a bit on this.... maybe ppl will be more pleased. But well, i can understand your position and the past and etc ...is just the last mmorpg i would love to have at home xD but well thnx anyways. I hope some day i will find the way to makeit working jajaja

Thanks. It's server control TempDir data: pass:4wkh

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh thnx man! when i reach home i will try those files thnx really :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, someone make it work? Worth it to make a private server, i would like to try it...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
from where you got all those account/keys encrypted we need to use to connect all?

im trying to first try to connect to mssql but it says TestDBConnect failed always, wathever i use in the settings.sc

Also if for some reason i connect, what type of "encryption" or wathever is used in the passwords? because i see this "001855425159604a5e54" and in the console host is this password "rw20040813" , but if i put one, then it shows strange characters....so i assume we need something ( according to DP docu ) to encrypt our passwords...

I cannot go further since im fighting with this still xd cannot open server monitor because i dont know which account use, or how to create one that works...

poop, finally found how to encode the password...with old tool from RoM...RAPassword encode... to late now, this always happens.... but well will see next day i have free to mess with...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey there.
I want to convert the .DB Files from the DP-Client.
I dont know how i can do this. If somebody can tell me what i must do, i would be very happy. I try to open/convert the Files now for more than 5 Months :/

Sry that i answer in this Thread.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried this tool but it looks really bad the conversion xd but well if you guys is useful nice... (i picked from old post so its not mine, and i dont know if its safe or not, i used and my pc still there... did a virus scan and all ok, but you know... use at your own risk)

Im still stuck on conection, its really crazy that i tried everything and i can't even connect the monitor.... hilarious jaja dunno whats going wrong.

You guys in setings.sc in dbserver use ( [name-pc]\instance_of_SQL_server ) n? lets say Hjasie754\SQL2012....

Give the user created in the SQL server the db_owner on the master db...

So in the settings.sc i put the user created with the password encrypted with the tool... and still see the TestDbConnect failed thing... if i use what berdalius post... but if i use my compiled binaries nothing show... the rest of things connects eachother... master with host etc... (cannot see the rest still xd )

But well in monitor if i put the account/password ( the ones i created before in the SQL ) it says login failed...Please check etc... is that the account i need to use? or i need to create one? (i tried also but nothing changes i mean cant pass this brickwall...)

Ah well is SQL 2012 enterprise good to use?....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was able to upload something with my bad connection.
Its a project from when not much was released regarding RoM server.
Basically its the fields.csv from FDB Extractor in combination with a simple Viewing Tool.
Nothing special, of course, but sometimes simple is best.
(I am currently trying to make it work with what .db we have from DP)

(Source for fields.csv
)
Remember guys : Sharing is caring!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think around or more than 128 gb.... with all open. According to docu specs. ( if im not mistaken or miss understood what tells there ) but well you always can do as in RoM xd if you play 3 zones open those zones, when you pass those zones, close one open next :p

And well also require nice cpu, as i see 6 cores are used . So you need more than 8 i supose 16 or so to go "well" i imagine.... ( o well uses intel xeon e5-2630 that has 10 lol ) and uses 2 per zone, game db, etc... so well i think more than just 6 cores... xd but well dunno if this specs are correct... or im reading ok jaja i hope we can runit xd as we (atleast me xd) dont plan to open a server for ppl... so i imagine reqs are lower in our case....

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, bypassed login part of monitor to create one account with econded account / pass, Managerlist created,recompiled monitor without bypass and now i can finally login... i use my compiled binaries since the ones berdalius post, uses sqlite form versus the ones i compiled using .ini, and for some reason with the berdalius the nodes crashes when i open monitor...

All nice now i have all i created with config tool, even using the "berdalius" config server of pool groups etc... in my monitor, i cant right click and start services,etc... anybody happened this and want to share his experience with this? xDDD (you know only when desesperate measures i come here to ask...) but its driving me crazy xd nodes seems ok since i can see are working both.... (well im managing now to see why they tellme that cant acces some files dunno if is this what its making the thing cant right click... as i debugged the monitor crash with berdalius files and its related to error 5 etc.. but well...)

So if someone faced this problem , and its kindly to share his experiences with that... nice!

Edit: Ok... solved... the problem remains when account created in ManagerList, Manager field should be 4095 instead of 1.

Last edited:
Back