Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Embergarde Server Files + Source Code

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have up-to-date dragon's prophet and working files for Embergarde I am currently looking for financial backers to help your servers to make these games work Revenue split options if anyone is interested p.m. me and we can work out a deal I'm not selling the files just looking for people who are interested in funding a project

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Elssair, If you bought this source from src.cool site, you can ask to admin of src.cool.
Password of zip file in src.cool is very long.. even more it always includes special character..
So it is almost impossible to hack the zip file
Please ask to admin of src.cool
Don't give up so soon, even with special characters, there are still some free methods can crack it. For example, you can use Password-online.com and online-convert.com online, give it a try!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the newest files and source code for this game I just don't think there's any Market I don't want to release them neither but if there's a market I might put up a server and if I did I would need GM's and people who knew things about the game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone tested this project? GoE closed months ago, maybe this is a started point to "resurrect" him.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Might as well ask, since I'm probably retarded.

Anyone still have the files for the .db editor for Dragon's Prophet?
I'm most likely too stupid to compile it myself, cause I have no real idea as to how to work with C++.

As for those wondering. Yes, this source dump is real, but it takes some effort to get it working properly.
(If you're just interested in hosting DP servers, check the "dragonsprophet" thread for the server files.)

Reaction score
Sorry for a 1 year necro, just wondering if anything ever happened with this game for a private server, I have looked most places for Embergarde or Guardians of ember and cannot find a private server anywhere, it's a shame as it was a decent game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So at 2035 the latest files are going to be released for being valuable. Explains about everything.

Back