Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Emulator] Rift Online

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Old emulator runs on beta versions.Entrance to the world does not work

Gaaaabg - [Emulator] Rift Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Who will be able to alter a new emulator for the beta client?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cant patch offi client.. wohoo :/:
Can anyone upload beta client to mega or offi client?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Rift beta Client for old emulator

Client -

Emulator -

Who has the ideas and the implementation of write me a personal message.

Bug torrent. Reboot again

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fix realmlist .
Need help! Кemake outupdated packets

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
From the old days when people still developed for this, I've spoken with Sienna's main dev (he'll remain unnamed for his own personal reasons).
What he said is that Rift doesn't have the potential of making a custom server for due to the difficulty of maintaining the packets.

Ecryptor changes quite often therefore getting the required packets and making sure they are correct is much more difficult with each minor/major update.

I seriously do not advise anyone without the proper language to do anything with these files as you'll have much more headaches than you think.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what i know emulator work witch 289a or 290-4 (can't find them ) i try witch 28-20a from vangan post ..and fix login server but map and world server give Index errors and can't enter in world..
And yes if some one want to make server witch this files on 28-9 he will need to spawn whole world bcs there have some spawns (100-200) i don't know about spells (but some one say that they work) for now its like a sandbox for chating and walking on zones

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Gaaaabg what worked:

1. You could create a char.
2. You would start with no items.
3. You could walk around.
4. You could chat.
5. You could look at spawns.

That was it, no zones, no items, no skills, nada. On the closed side a little bit more was working but I don't think you will find that and/or the client for it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me find the customer at least version 288a. Do not give out torrents. We can make a working emulator.

Back