Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Emulator] Rift Online

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys, there was an error
[23:13:16] E ApplyToFieldInfo : LobbyCharacterCustom, Invalid Index : 25
Who will help rewrite player.cache

UPD: mend adding character with a choice of race and class

Help implement the entrance into the world.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys need a file rift.exe from version 1.2. Or need help on redoing launcher under Russian client version 1.2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Buy the box on e-bay. I have a boxed version I only used for the EMU. I remember the EMU worked with the boxed version and you could easily adjust the code back to it, just find the earlier version of the EMU. The one you want is
[h=1]Rift (PC, 2011)[/h]
The fact you haven't done this yet just baffles me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have this version. It does not fit the entrance into the world.

Gaaaabg - [Emulator] Rift Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Overwrites the old client under format version 1.2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I never had a problem with this: http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/strawberry-pr0jcts-riftemu-a092605-v1-805564/

You just need the proper launcher. Search around. I just logged in on my old laptop with a retail 2011 Disc based install worked fine, like I said before though, it's a major project and would require a LOT of work. If you can't even change the launcher code that you have your going to have some problems.

You can even use and old version of Battleping to make it work with 1.3 and IIRC up to 1.5 or 1.6ish.

There you go, your showing in your screenshot it works, you just need to do the heavy lifting now because the easy mode is not available online anymore.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I never had a problem with this: http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/strawberry-pr0jcts-riftemu-a092605-v1-805564/

You just need the proper launcher. Search around. I just logged in on my old laptop with a retail 2011 Disc based install worked fine, like I said before though, it's a major project and would require a LOT of work. If you can't even change the launcher code that you have your going to have some problems.

What version is your 2011 client ? Bcs i tried allot clients and no one work .. Can you enter in world ?

p.p I search allot for 1.2version English Client and nothing .. hope some one have it in hes old hdd..

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm sorry, to repair the display characters. It remains to be adapted to the customer entrance to the old world.

Reactions: DNC
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Vangan

You need to Edit your post above this reply.
It still requires something posted aside from images.
Why are you posting images?
What do they represent?
Give some details so the merged post isn't removed.
Do not just post another post, click Edit and update your previous post.

as far as i know he is fix only display character (but what i seen its still buggu ) also we search from long long time for 1.2 client and nothing ..
Vangan work on one client who is some pre-release of game.. and it give Duplicate Field Index .. i think bcs this we can't enter in world..

Reaction score
as far as i know he is fix only display character (but what i seen its still buggu ) also we search from long long time for 1.2 client and nothing ..
Vangan work on one client who is some pre-release of game.. and it give Duplicate Field Index .. i think bcs this we can't enter in world..

That would make a lot more sense. Thanks for clarifying.
I'm sure you've already tried searching, but were there any manual patches for the client he utilized?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That would make a lot more sense. Thanks for clarifying.
I'm sure you've already tried searching, but were there any manual patches for the client he utilized?

there is no manual patches .. i will ask vangan to share hes client .. he have one russian client (ho can easy be translated) hes version is 1.2 or 1.3.. but login protocol is other

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Emulator Vangan
Download link:
Functional versions 23-6a 28-9a 27-13a 28-20a
Client 28-20a:

Still requires a client version 1.2. To continue development

Sorry for my english (google translate)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Emulator Vangan
Download link:
Functional versions 23-6a 28-9a 27-13a 28-20a
Client 28-20a:

Still requires a client version 1.2. To continue development

Sorry for my english (google translate)

whats working with your emu?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Entrance users. Character Creation. It also requires some fine-tuning simulator for full-fledged entry into the world. Either the client version 1.2.

Those who have a client version 1.1 or 1.2, and 1.2.1 with the emulator enters the world without modifications

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nobody develops emulator?
rift client for emulator

Beta client rift for old version emulator

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys, need version rift 29037. I am sure that there ragezone.com who has a similar client.

Rift emulator Vangan fixed for client version 28-20

Client 28-20 a

Create three databases encoding utf 8

Open a text document and change their access to, use.By the address Branches\Definitive\bin

Open
\Branches\Definitive\bin
Open CharacterServer
+ create an account

next open RealmServer
and
next open MapServer

Open Client rift. Start the launcher as administrator and use

Для русских
Чтобы запустить сервер, вам нужны следующие программы:

- Tortoise SVN: Скачать Tortoise x32/x64
- Microsoft Visual C# 2010 Express: Скачать Microsoft Express
- Navicat Lite: Скачать Navicat Lite
- Mysql server: Скачать Mysql

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your version does not have full DB, and can not enter the world. My world DB is 90 MB yours is 300 KB.

You are missing items like this...

('80CBA7E00201010101', 'Copper Halberd', 'uncommon', 'Polearm', 'Two-Handed', 1, 'Bind on equip', 0, '42114879-6f22-1000-b866-5729c870d8ec', NULL),

Quests like this...

(706822858, 'A Royal Raid', 10, '', '', 'Scarlet Gorge', '', 0, '', '', '', 0, 'Level: 10|Category: Scarlet Gorge', ' Defend Wardstones from the Gnar King\'s minions 0/3|Close Earth Rifts 0/10|Defeat Kayahan, the Gnar King ', ' ', 'The Gnar king Kayahan and his minions are invading Scarlet Gorge!', 'The minions of the Gnar King Kayahan are swarming over Scarlet Gorge! The Ascended must put an end to their ambitions!', 'The Ascended have prevailed!'),

Mobs, NPCs, skills etc etc.

It is a big job. I already did it before. And if we forget the DB problem you are starting with an old code base. Find the last developed code base. Then your last issue is, if you make any progress Trion Worlds will send a shut down notice.

Good luck.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good afternoon, I think we will be able to adapt completely at the client emulator. If you can, your mysql database would be very useful in the future!

We have no laws in Russia)

Last edited:
Back