Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Escape from Tarkov Emulator

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
askmyleg - Escape from Tarkov Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

“Escape from Tarkov” is a hardcore multiplayer multiplayer online role-playing game in the first person game developed by Battlestate Games, combining the genres of FPS, combat simulator and RPG with MMO elements. The developer and publisher of Escape from Tarkov is Battlestate Games.

1.Install the client
2.Open folder Escape from Tarkov\JustEmutarkov
3.Start "Run"
4.Enjoy play game
5.Shop is running
6.flea market does not work
7.The auction also does not work
8.Language support Russian, English

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

“Escape from Tarkov” is a hardcore multiplayer multiplayer online role-playing game in the first person game developed by Battlestate Games, combining the genres of FPS, combat simulator and RPG with MMO elements. The developer and publisher of Escape from Tarkov is Battlestate Games.

1.Install the client
3.Start "Run"
4.Enjoy play game
5.Shop is running

Hello! , i will test it ! Thanks.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OK it has emulator based on node so it might.... workout something :D

Good share, but please, fill in some details...

Still testing but:
- No account management(you always have the same with the same name)
- No game saving(nor there is no leveling...?)
- I assume there is no multiplayer with others....?
- I cannot enter any maps or play... (it says there is no maps in my inventory, but i cannot buy any or i dont found any... dunno... after trying to enter any it throws me back to the main menu.)

It could be a good emu some days, it is a very basic one but it would worth to invest some time into it...

It has some offline modes though...

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Allllright. So. There is only offline mode with bots, if you are starting a proper online match, you will have a message : 000 Bad backend match error. Some items are not purchaseable, like night vision and all items costs only 1 rouble you have 500000 money, it could work, but without online matches there is not much point... :D it needs more developing, but i would like to see this as a development. Also it is opensource in node... so...

If someone can please tell me to how to connectfrom console to an offline match, that should work... if that is possibble, there is a console if you press 0 but the commands are unknown...(Also there is no character saving after you exit. Only your name and the offline purchased content is saved in the game setup... I mean your character saves but not the levels and XP...) But despite all it would be nice if somehow the lan would work...

it seems as a fun game, you can buy stuff test stuff with bots ect ect, but since no DB backend... welll you get the point i guess...

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OK it has emulator based on node so it might.... workout something :D

Good share, but please, fill in some details...

Still testing but:
- No account management(you always have the same with the same name)
- No game saving(nor there is no leveling...?)
- I assume there is no multiplayer with others....?
- I cannot enter any maps or play... (it says there is no maps in my inventory, but i cannot buy any or i dont found any... dunno... after trying to enter any it throws me back to the main menu.)

It could be a good emu some days, it is a very basic one but it would worth to invest some time into it...

It has some offline modes though...

If there is no card in inventory, this is not a problem just click on

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The emu in that package is a little old. Use this:

Notable features of justemutarkov:
- Saving profiles work
- Trader works
- Rag Fair works

Awesome thanks for sharing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi sir, i am run game always force close? i am use windows 7

1.Install the client
3.Start "Run"
4.Enjoy play game
5.Shop is running

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, now i can launch game with launcher, but how to login, after i am build launcher and register but account not found
If you use the justemutarkov you need their launcher. They dont provide a login session ticket creator through the server to support multiplayer in the future.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well.... Literally first hit.

The server is not a big deal. Just few kilobytes... The sysreq is same as node...

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks flyer (and why change the picture from a borg to a blue portable bathroom,i know ragezone is sht but this is extreme?)i can run it,so justemutarkov is the way to go?
which version of the game does it support?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks flyer (and why change the picture from a borg to a blue portable bathroom,i know ragezone is sht but this is extreme?)i can run it,so justemutarkov is the way to go?
which version of the game does it support?

I love that "portable bathroom" since 1963.. , (but not nowadays of course XD Since the last season... XD)

As for the version: It is working with this one... and as far as i saw only with this; becouse you cannot login with the newer one...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guys stop posting poop viruses from russia ok ??
< website with github prepared download links and in Info there is a our github and our Official Discord

the License disallows to restream without License files if you do it just make sure you include creators and License in the files THANKS

im already about to release 0.7.4 - with fuk tons of tweaks and fixes from 0.7.3 - for now im coding mistly alone with some random helps frrom others (i got help with recoding everything into typescript and make it more proffesional and leave this LICENSE back where it was) i just got left to do like weapon tiering for bots so they will got like most of the time shittier weapons then overpower m4's with fort armor :)
in discord i provide clear official client to DL from direct link or from torrent also i think i will be moving(shortly after patch) to newest battleye version boiiss xD / cause i patched it (to be clear 0.11.7.3954 version)

and please if you can spread discord infite or github page for now ;) dont make me angry. Cheers!!

Back