Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EVE Online Emulator + Files + Guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is so old, you can find the new community with svn and guides at

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are there any complete server files for this game?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This upload is fantastic, just a one little thing... :S is there any way to make a compiled version of this server(not just the source)and upload it? It would make things much more less complicated...

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The EVE Server.exe files are not working 2 me(it says, program running error) and its just wont start... i am under xp... do i need some kind of runtime dll, or what? :S

I want to make this work, i did all points in the guide, but i cannot start the server...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
time to test out the private server, as i've been an eve player since it was released, question thou what version of eve does this support?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Most of this is old news. this emulator has changed hands 4 times that I know of and is currently being hosted at

They could use some programming talent (I help with database stuff there) as most of the lead coders have suffered RL issues of late.

tilde

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello ive been trying to build an eve online server for a while now using your advise but to be honest i havent been able to understand it. and what i did understand doesnt work.

I currently have the eve database dowloaded and 3319 version.

I try to open up my windows comman box but every time a message saying invalled sintex or invalled command pops up.

I honestly just wanna play the game withought getting pirated and blown to bits and its driving me nuts on how i cant build it.

and if you can can someone explain how once i fianlly do get it up how to make a new gm account. Plz

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
P.S.

The emulator blows, its more for testing how a ship looks - then actually playing.

There are no systems in place, there is no 'gameplay' in this.

This emulator has been around for years now, and due to EVE's complexity, I highly doubt it will ever become more then just a playtoy for people wanting to see how they look in the biggest ships.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone provide a new server build compiled thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You may easy compile this sources. But to be fair, progress so far from be a really playable. Source code still have a great TODO. I guess, we need moar peoples in dev. team for make them useful.

Back