Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game Guard Xtrap tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this. I have a pretty good understanding of packet sniffing, and want to test my new found skills (courtesy of many posters here - tyvm!), however now I am running up against somthing that is beyond my skill. I spent a week googling and searching RZ feverishly, but sadly there does not seem to be any post about client fixing that would bypass the GG or XT. so now I am ready to make a server (or at least try) and am stuck with the ugly GG error.

I do not mention the game as it does not exist here (yet), but also because I WANT TO DO IT. So I can figure it out. Is there a tutorial here that I might have missed? or anywhere?

please no flames, I am only trying to learn another skill in the world of programming (haven't decided if i want to use c++/# as I am not versed in that.. but that,at least, is easy to learn)

soooo
show me the links!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back