Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Today I'll share Genghis Khan 2 (Chinese). These files were shared months ago and I got it from some random Chinese websites.
How to run this server:
Step 1: Extracting servers rar file then open Tool folder and install mysql-connector-odbc-3.51.28. you can choose 32 bit or 64 bit version depending on your Windows OS.
Step 2: Importing the data source by double clicking on the Connector.reg.
Step 3: Open Config.ini and change this line [GameConfig]
GameDirectory= path to your server's directory.
Step 4: Open ServerStart.exe and Click on the Start Button to start server (This Button for stopping server also).
REMOVED
When everything was loaded successfully it should be like this:
REMOVED
Step 5: Open GMTool to make your new account.
REMOVED
Step 6: You guys extract client, open game/game.exe and type in your ID Pass to enter the game.
For changing EXP, Drop rate... edit GameConfig.ini (Genghis Khan 2 Server File\Server\Config)
For changing IP to play through LAN or Hamachi: In server side edit BaseServerConfig.ini, MapServerInfo.ini , and in client Side edit Genghis Khan 2 Client\Download\Entrance.cfg.

Download link included Server + Client + Client Tool (you guys might need it):

HAVE FUN! :ridinghorse::ridinghorse::ridinghorse::ridinghorse:
Screen Shot:
REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi Martinle, thanks for this cool release. Khan 2 online Tool.7z extraction protected by password, can you share it ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you put the support for Asian fonts, you can try to translate through Google translator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody, this game I have English version, and I ever work as GM of that game.
if anyone needing client English and GM commands please email me or private message
EMAIL : heng.pichsophandara@gmail.com
Thank you.

It also have HAN3 in Chinese version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok ok but give me the time can wait for tomorrow ?
About English client next 10mn I will post here link download.
About GM commands I need to review and rewrite it again.
some print screen English version:

CLICK HERE DOWNLOAD ENFLISH CLIENT :

Martinle I need your help about JX2 online server and source code if you can help me please share it to me .

Hmm GM commands it need to make sure it right commands, if it was wrong server will about around 5 to 15mn every wrong.
Start by \4gm .
tomorrow I will post MS Excel here with picture of item too easy.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:thumbup: thanks man but I don't know why I can not download the client from the link you provided. but thanks anyway
JX2 hmm I saw many people need this server but right now it might be impossible to find one just keep waiting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
More screen shot.

TRY THIS LINK AND CHOOSE SHANGRILA FOR NEW VERSION AND 1 MORE IS OLD VERSION BUT BOTH ARE ENGLISH:

Or try this one just delete (space)

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON TIME IN PHNOM PENH 7am to 12pm sleeping only 7 hours

thank for release and share to all people. Nice idea.

Back