Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm downloading. I'll try it later
is this your website:
Thanks for sharing man, really appreciated :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Martinle I need help about extract file .001 I can not extract it please help

Now I use iPad now I dunno why my pc can open forum rage zone it said request http header

Maybe my file 001 is corrupted .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dear Martinle I need help about extract file .001 I can not extract it please help

Now I use iPad now I dunno why my pc can open forum rage zone it said request http header

Maybe my file 001 is corrupted .

download this software then join all of them and extract

this is another link to download English client (didn't test it) for those who still have trouble with FrozenHeartPov's link provided

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

download this software then join all of them and extract

this is another link to download English client (didn't test it) for those who still have trouble with FrozenHeartPov's link provided

Open Table Error 50-60 the error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After test the English client please tell me back please now I already running a server well in Chinese include some English .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why i cant login ?
I created acc in gmtool. i see my acc in SQL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you follow those steps that I listed above then it should work normally.
If you have mysql-server installed on your windows already then you should stop it's service before using startserver.exe

Hmm Martinle can I request you jx2 source code? I very need it too much. Please reply me back.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you follow those steps that I listed above then it should work normally.
If you have mysql-server installed on your windows already then you should stop it's service before using startserver.exe
I try but still not work for me :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you martinle for this files.
I have the server running & i´ve played with chinese client, all its ok

but i have tried to play with this english client but i dont know how to set the ip

Has someone this files running with an english client & a gm commands list???

ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please wait until I done testing English client ...... Anything email or private message for me :D

and I already test GM tool, it work to change anything or all everything in game NPC account characters everything item.......eeat interest to make this game good with version 3 I also can help more powerful item and power mount and many new map and rework good new skill like version 3 (note this version is version 2 and I mean we can update to version 3 easily )

If you think it good game please hit like and just give me the time for release.......

one more GM commands not working now but I will try to know the number of last header........

thank you mr Martinle to share this to us.....

Back