Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever

Reaction score
got runtime errors and unable to connect.

EDIT: Its running now .... so if i want to open to public i use WAN and what port should i open?

EDIT2: can't login... WLRetCharLoginDispatch:process<>....User Can't Login Account = admin12,GUID = 5FF6A699 ,Result = 6

help pls

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have anyone found the khan power ( khan I ) sever file ? I find a private Khan power avaiable :
martinle - Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever - RaGEZONE Forums

I think this khan I sever is good than khan II. The name of private sever is

Reaction score
hi i cannot login to the world what is the problem here is the screenshot

ScreenShot_001 - Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever - RaGEZONE Forums ScreenShot_002 - Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever - RaGEZONE Forums

Please help !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to start the english client? It ask's to start from the launcher when using mongol.exe, any help would be appreciated. Thank's in advance.

EDIT : Tested with the english client and it seems that the packets are different and can't login.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
howtofix - Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever - RaGEZONE Forums

help me how to fix ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably, it sounds strange but it might work, btw if you succeed, please upload your client. I don't understand the .dat editor. Thanks

Back