Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ben serverı kurdum ama kendimi nasıl og yapabilirim yardımcı olablirmisiniz

Hello.
I write in English so everyone can read.
Listen carefully to what I wrote.

Open Genghis Khan 2 Server File\Server\Config

Find the following files;

GMList (System Files)
GMList.tab (Tab Files)

Two open the file with the note book.
guid we have to find to be GM.

Open ServerStart.exe
Start Server.Open Client.
Login to the game.

Find MapServer.exe from the open CMD screens.
The mapserver.exe should also search for guid to do;
When you change the map,
When you buy something from the shop,
or when you type something from the World Channel.

MapServer.exe also writes your guid.

Image:
Number 1610000025 is your guid.
or other numbers. (5 zeros in the middle)
Write this guid down here;

GMList (System Files)

Image;

GMList.tab (Tab Files)

Image;

And you're GM now.

JhuZang wishes you the best games.

GM Commands;

Horse Createive ID;

Command; \gm crewildhorse = 5355

It is recommended to open these files with NotePad++.

Creating Horse Command - Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I set up the game. But not more than 11 people. And I have the following error. Can you help me ?

(11:37:57 965.890 4704000) ConnectorManager::RecvNewConnector(): Fail ! New Connector Fail(11:37:57 965.906 4704000) ConnectorManager::RecvNewConnector(): Fail ! New Connector Fail(11:37:57 965.921 4704000) ConnectorManager::RecvNewConnector(): Fail ! New Connector Fail(11:37:57 965.921 4704000) ConnectorManager::RecvNewConnector(): Fail ! New Connector Fail

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I set up the game. But not more than 11 people. And I have the following error. Can you help me ?

(11:37:57 965.890 4704000) ConnectorManager::RecvNewConnector(): Fail ! New Connector Fail(11:37:57 965.906 4704000) ConnectorManager::RecvNewConnector(): Fail ! New Connector Fail(11:37:57 965.921 4704000) ConnectorManager::RecvNewConnector(): Fail ! New Connector Fail(11:37:57 965.921 4704000) ConnectorManager::RecvNewConnector(): Fail ! New Connector Fail

Do not change any settings in your downloaded files.Install the Mysql program, open connector.reg.100% trouble-free installation will be provided.If you are getting error you can have another sql program installed on your computer.Sorry if my English is bad. I used Google Translate.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, bump again.
Recently I've decided to try this again. Despite I managed to launch server and game, there are several problems:

-No way to create new login details, no matter GMTool or game launcher. I cannot guess any reason about this.
-Everytime I stop server, created characters remain but until now their progress was resetting. My guess is created characters and their progress is stored separately, but I have no idea how and why is that possible. Have you had this issue?
-I did above instruction about GM thing, but it seems some commands like leveling up aren't working. I don't know why.
-Which .dat files should be replaced for English version? Only thing I know is 0.dat is changing loading screen and from 6 to 9(?) errors appear.

If you know any solutions, share please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, join us if you are still interested in this gameDiscord Invite code:AdQrTN3SpectraInterspace Games

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, bump again.Recently I've decided to try this again. Despite I managed to launch server and game, there are several problems:-No way to create new login details, no matter GMTool or game launcher. I cannot guess any reason about this.-Everytime I stop server, created characters remain but until now their progress was resetting. My guess is created characters and their progress is stored separately, but I have no idea how and why is that possible. Have you had this issue?-I did above instruction about GM thing, but it seems some commands like leveling up aren't working. I don't know why.-Which .dat files should be replaced for English version? Only thing I know is 0.dat is changing loading screen and from 6 to 9(?) errors appear.If you know any solutions, share please

1- You can create account with navicat. (connect mysql > go khan database > go t_account > add) (Use md5 algorithm for password when creating account)
2- The server receives registration every 1 hour after it is started. You can see in log files for dbcenter.
3- For add GM. Do this:Learn char guid with navicat. (connect mysql > go khan database > look t_charadd guid to server\config\gmlist.ini and gmlist.tab (in gmlist.tab example :
STRING INT
GUID È¨ÏŞ
1610000035 0
1610000036 0
0 here indicates the authorization level. use 0 to use all commands.
4- The game is almost impossible to make completely English. You must translate
9.dat for .tab files
6.dat for .xml and .luac files
dds files
in server files .lua files
It's very hard. Good luck my friend.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Merhaba, .dat dosyalarını düzenlemek istiyorum ancak şifrelenmiş göründüklerini düşünüyorum. Bu sorunu nasıl çözeceğim konusunda bana yardımcı olabilir misiniz?

1702479814039 - Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever - RaGEZONE Forums

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-12-13 181153 - Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever - RaGEZONE Forums
Ekran görüntüsü 2023-12-13 180416 - Genghis Khan 2 Online Sever - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back