Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Genghis Khan 3 full server legendary open area (with a custom configuration )

Reaction score
there are Garbage characters in the entrance.cfg,how to edit ip?

besides,what linux mysql GUI do you use?

Insider client folder should have a folder name Downloas , insider should have entrance.cfg file edit ip there something like this insider the file
#BEGIN
[Area]
Count=1
[Area0]
AreaInfo=TCTH;3;0;1
AreaPing=25.58.218.122
ServerCount=18
ServerInfo0=TCTH;1205;3;0;1;25.58.218.122:17712
#END

change the 25.58.218.122 to your IP
Try MySQL GUI Tools or ,phpMyAdmin,Webmin MySQL module,MySQL Workbench,Emma

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Insider client folder should have a folder name Downloas , insider should have entrance.cfg file edit ip there something like this insider the file

change the 25.58.218.122 to your IP

i try to copy and past your code to entrance.cfg, but everytime run launcher, it will auto update and rewrite entrance.cfg to original.

Reaction score
Try make a bat to execute it , or you can try create settings for launcher.ini.

content luncher.ini:

CJSH2
patch.
.\game\"launch name ".exe
Download\Entrance.zip

and created "areainfo.ini", "Entrance.zip", "launcherinfo.txt","PatchInfo.txt" in wwwroot (IIS).

Content:
Entrance.zip = "zipped your entrance.cfg"
launcherinfo.txt = "0.0.0.3"
PatchInfo.txt = "2.0.73.86" //Client Version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just find the DB accounts use md5 for pw.

i import the khan3.sql and i make new account in t_player table,but after fill accountname and password,it still ask me to fill more column(playerguild,sex,level,energy...and so on,they say that can be null),that's strange.

The khan_04_06.tar.gz sent to decompress the linux server directory \ , command tar- zxvf khan_04_06.tar.gz decompression

where is linux server directory? i run start_gl.sh and got these error

2014-06-10 05:45:26-----begin to clear mem ;
/home/zxc/khan/start_gl.sh: line 22: cd: /khan/GL/Server: No such file or directory
2014-06-10 05:45:26-----begin to start DBCenter ;
/home/zxc/khan/start_gl.sh: line 113: cd: /khan/GL/Server: No such file or directory
2014-06-10 05:45:38-----DBCenter not start up,check 0 time(s)
2014-06-10 05:45:41-----DBCenter not start up,check 1 time(s)
2014-06-10 05:45:44-----DBCenter not start up,check 2 time(s)

Reaction score
i import the khan3.sql and i make new account in t_player table,but after fill accountname and password,it still ask me to fill more column(playerguild,sex,level,energy...and so on,they say that can be null),that's strange.

where is linux server directory? i run start_gl.sh and got these error

don't have one table called t_account ? or user ???

! man check the start_gl.sh commands line maybe different directory there of your files directory. it's seems a .bat file just commands line to start any application.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't have one table called t_account ? or user ???

! man check the start_gl.sh commands line maybe different directory there of your files directory. it's seems a .bat file just commands line to start any application.

no.don't have t_account or user.

for the start_gl.sh,i still don't know what you mean.shall i need to edit inside start_gl.sh?

Reaction score
no.don't have t_account or user.

for the start_gl.sh,i still don't know what you mean.shall i need to edit inside start_gl.sh?

hard question because when i setup it i did not got that error ! yeah my mistake sorry it's t_player, try to install it again in another linux version ! but the problem is ur DBserver probally wrong config with mysql idk :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hard question because when i setup it i did not got that error ! yeah my mistake sorry it's t_player, try to install it again in another linux version ! but the problem is ur DBserver probally wrong config with mysql idk :/

man, we really need a video tutorial! i think maybe i miss something or did something wrong by your simple description.if you have spare time,could you make one for us,because it seems no one has succesfully setup for now. if you are busy,just forget it

Reaction score
man, we really need a video tutorial! i think maybe i miss something or did something wrong by your simple description.if you have spare time,could you make one for us,because it seems no one has succesfully setup for now. if you are busy,just forget it

i will try to make one when i got vocation from University and Work hehe next month. But i am pretty sure any advance developer can setup it easy hehe but them dont like much this game maybe for it no one setup.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if we Linked all maps folder then still heavy load on startup??

i mean ln -s for all resources files.. maps etc..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone ?? Already Running Server?? Any Screenshot ? or Any Video ??
Please Reply Thank You !
Interest This Game!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you upload running a virtual machine please? Everyone can not use linux. Thanks...

Back