Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Genghis Khan 3 full server legendary open area (with a custom configuration )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Genghis Khan server files link incorrect. Upload and share files again

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i got the server runing,i also posted a video
sometimes the game randomly crashes but its ok

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How did you solve the entrance.cfg you install the password. Teach me to decrypt the file entrance.cfg

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I setup game in my server it is work but client is not work because server need 3.0.0.60 version client for the game.
vergil250493 - Genghis Khan 3 full server  legendary open area (with a custom configuration ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I setup game in my server it is work but client is not work because server need 3.0.0.60 version client for the game.
vergil250493 - Genghis Khan 3 full server  legendary open area (with a custom configuration ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Try this :

did you tried this client from this link :

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try this :

did you tried this client from this link :
your first link is broken
I tried it but is not working.Dont login the game server is busy.Logincenter saw the entrance but did not enter the game.

Reaction score
your first link is broken
I tried it but is not working.Dont login the game server is busy.Logincenter saw the entrance but did not enter the game.

First link are not broken man just the ragezone understand so just click on it and copy and paste ur broswer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Insider client folder should have a folder name Downloas , insider should have entrance.cfg file edit ip there something like this insider the file

change the 25.58.218.122 to your IP
Try MySQL GUI Tools or ,phpMyAdmin,Webmin MySQL module,MySQL Workbench,Emma
Entrance.cfg
As you say, the servers do not come out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
they are dead files. i have files on working %100 windows but it is very difficult to translate client.

Back