Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ghost X chinese client w/ xml login files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ghost x was one of my favorite games, so I was feeling nostalgic and found that there was a chinese version called eye of magic(lol). I was able to recover the client using archive.org and to my surprise after installing it there was a xml file name "localconfig.xml". Inside of it of it contains log in server names and ip address as well as ip address for "record servers", whatever that means.Theres more stuff there than the other ghost x clients but I wouldnt know if anything can be done with it. I have uploaded the client to mediafire.Btw there appears to have 2 ways of logging in, the 2nd way is some sdo.com log in that may also have exposed xml files.

link:

example of the xml file i found:
<LauncherEXEName>HMLaunch.exe</LauncherEXEName>
<LocalVersion>1.080</LocalVersion>
<JCIniName>Installinfo.ini</JCIniName>
</Game>
<RegionList>
<Region Name="½ð¸ÕÓÂÊ¿£¨µçÐŶþÇø£©">
<AreaID>13</AreaID>
<LoginServer>
<Address>61.147.122.221</Address>
<Port>30211</Port>
</LoginServer>
<RecordServer>
<Address>61.147.122.221</Address>
<Port>10091</Port>
</RecordServer>
</Region>

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
*3* OMG,i love this game, if you can create the repack files to make a private server, i will die... OF HAPPINESS!!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What is homepage of this game bro?

It doesn't matter anymore it's gone. But if you know I think it was hm.d5online.com. not entirely sure but I am not home to double check. Looks like messing with the xml does change the log in server name and status.

Reaction score
this game's name is 幻魔之眼 ,the file name of hmzy is show this.and the also include it.even the hm.d5online.com is offline now.

Reaction score
@accel99 this is 幻魔之眼ol ,but it is offline longtime .it is no server file on web.maybe someone have ,but i have none.so i think you may ask someone to wirte a emu. i can't help you,i am bad at coding.

Back