Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GhostX Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Well, I want to request for someone to create a private server or somehow get the server files for this game. This game is almost dead so I thought it would be good if someone can get some stuff of from it.

If you need info about this game, i would gladly help.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i second this it would be a nice game for a private server tho hopefully someone half way decent hosts it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think XTRAP, and yeah it has packet encryption

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think XTRAP, and yeah it has packet encryption

Most packet encryption routines are simple to reverse after the app is unpacked. xtrap shouldn't cause any issues data collecting either.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Most packet encryption routines are simple to reverse after the app is unpacked. xtrap shouldn't cause any issues data collecting either.

then u it is able to hack right right right?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ><
Yeah it is mostly XTrap... nothing else
People are still able to hack into it with Sora Engine

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well, I dont think this is ever going to happen.... SOMEONE!

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it would be nice to have this emulated due to the reason the company seems to sell of there files to another company quite frequently. I originally played GhostX on another server and they shut down or sold off to gamekiss. It would suck loosing a game like this since it's unique.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I never heard about GhostX was from another company... OMG... Some one have to get this.. I would love to play this if it came out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back