Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GODSWAR IGG packet key

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, as title, I didn't intend to develop private server for godswar or hacking their stuff but just to sharpen my reversing skills,
file attached I include 2 files, encrypt/decrypt packet. and packet test. you can copy the packet data when interact with server. the decode it. the code is written in python. I hope there is someone interest to continue the project. thanks!

Updated (2020-09-29):

Packet Key:

mucomplex - GODSWAR IGG packet key - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Dragonica Guy
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, as title, I didn't intend to develop private server for godswar or hacking their stuff but just to sharpen my reversing skills,
file attached I include 2 files, encrypt/decrypt packet. and packet test. you can copy the packet data when interact with server. the decode it. the code is written in python. I hope there is someone interest to continue the project. thanks!

Damn, its been so long since i heard from this game, this will be very essentinal to read packets from the game! btw, is there any public files for this around?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn, its been so long since i heard from this game, this will be very essentinal to read packets from the game! btw, is there any public files for this around?

yes there is, but in C#. I didn't take any credit here, because I'm doing reversing my own. and create in python.

what need to be implemented is socket server and identify each packet. :D

This image shows I decrypt server-side once we send login credentials. so this packet is sent to the client to display server list.

below image show our password in md5 hash and username is encrypted.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm doing the same thing in Python! :D

and another developer was helping out on the actual files at that github repo...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm doing the same thing in Python! :D and another developer was helping out on the actual files at that github repo...
Cool! .. did you plan to open private server for it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool! .. did you plan to open private server for it?
Yes I did at some point, but development stopped, and no one is interested in continuing development. I can't because I'm not a master in C#

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi team, there is new update from me..
what working on this?..
I have setup multithread login and login server, still many add-on need to be add.. write in C++, you can also commit to bring this up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi team, there is new update from me..
what working on this?..
I have setup multithread login and login server, still many add-on need to be add.. write in C++, you can also commit to bring this up.

pretty cool stuff man! Add me on Discord I will PM you to prevent spam??????

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hi guys i'm doing a server emulator too

Nice long time i not work with this :D but good to see someone still makeing happend :D on what version its suitable ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to help in the development is there any group formed?
Currently i'm the the only one that is working on the project, we can form a group of you want, add me on discord lime#4863

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone still continuing this development? I'd like to start a private server with this

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Anyone still continuing this development? I'd like to start a private server with this
I see few on github unfinished projects .

there is even on CarlosX githup main page discord .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Godswar online IGG is closing this june 2022, please continue this project. any talented programmer there to clone the GodsWar Online! i can support you in Dedicated Hosting for server to run remotely! Thank you and more power!

Back