Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Godswar Server FIles Working 80%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guild is fix... forge item I will work on it , I got some error in server files (pocong memocong )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i guess forge still got some problems... hey, happy new year guys

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How you guys going to update from 1.X.X.X to 2.49.X that is the latest version available? You willing to hand-code everything? I mean you guys have been struggling with the forge system like weeks ago... Vergil managed to run his server and let it opened without crashes or whatsoever I read... I have been loggin packets from the server looooong time ago and I have kept this a secret... I have been logging packets from version 2.48.X+ and I have been doing some stuff in-game, I can log all actions made by Client <> Server and Vice-versa and well... I just needed a coder to start porting over packets into actual functions of the game... while having the original server files from 1.X.X.X we could actually fork a private version totally updated to latest running version and give support to it...

=D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Owh nice.. me (pocong memocong) & Vergil cant continue work because Forge problem.. add my Facebook : Pocong Mengganas . and I will work to up ur server files XD

Reaction score
quest error ?
i cant forge my equip ?

we dont have quest error , we fixed it already you need match client files with server files, system forge we are trying to fix it but we believe the reason is that's client dont match with server files for it error when try forge check your client log errors and server log erros open debugger mode try to find where is the error

i guess forge still got some problems... hey, happy new year guys

yes still ! thank you happy new year for you too we was not working for 2 weeks because of christmas and new year but the team is comming back the work my team member are doing the translation we are translating monster and npc interface is almost 100% done

Reaction score
How you guys going to update from 1.X.X.X to 2.49.X that is the latest version available? You willing to hand-code everything? I mean you guys have been struggling with the forge system like weeks ago... Vergil managed to run his server and let it opened without crashes or whatsoever I read... I have been loggin packets from the server looooong time ago and I have kept this a secret... I have been logging packets from version 2.48.X+ and I have been doing some stuff in-game, I can log all actions made by Client <> Server and Vice-versa and well... I just needed a coder to start porting over packets into actual functions of the game... while having the original server files from 1.X.X.X we could actually fork a private version totally updated to latest running version and give support to it...

=D

give me ur msn or add me look my profile ! we need to talk !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
asd - New Godswar Server FIles Working 80% - RaGEZONE Forums

looking good,,,someone can translate this client or other client english?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Reaction score
actually forge system is the only bug?

also some quest are bug maybe because the gameserver quest dont match excatly with client but i see quests lvl 100 workings but some quest lvl 05 30 are not some quests 50 are working but the biggest problem is forge system to be game playable need to fix forge system

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
also some quest are bug maybe because the gameserver quest dont match excatly with client but i see quests lvl 100 workings but some quest lvl 05 30 are not some quests 50 are working but the biggest problem is forge system to be game playable need to fix forge system

what is the correct client for this 1.0.130 or 1.0.145 ?

Back