Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Granado Espada Source Code

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I noticed all the old links for this have been dead and I've received a few requests to reupload this so I decided to do so tonight. I have not done anything with this code, so I can't tell you all what kind of state it is in. I do know its from 2006 or so, and I have seen elsewhere others have been able to get ingame using this code so I am sure there is hope for that. If anyone has any of the other fixed versions, I would appreciate it if you could share them with us. Also, a "working" client would be nice too lol.

Download Link:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Re-Upload] Granado Espada Source Code

Chinese private server....you can download the client....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

cmb, Thank you very much for the source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

cmb,

Thanks for uploading this. I'm not working on GE, but I am working on ToS and this is helpful.
Much appreciated.

Put Community First
Reaction score
Did some searching but wasn't able to find the GE_DATA database :(. Need that now so I can keep trying to connect. Server tries to launch, finds the files successfully but without a DB it's somewhat impossible to keep going.

Any chance you have VC6 to build the FastDB etc cmb? :D I'm looking around at the moment but no luck.

cmb - Granado Espada Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
fallenfate,
Please share your experience, what would be to achieve the download of databases
(what files are needed, configurations?)

most of all sources I was able to recompile using VS C++2017

BarrackServer.exe
Barrackserver_Debug.exe
CacheFlusher_Debug.exe
CacheFlusher_Release.exe
GlobalServer_Debug.exe
GlobalServer_Release.exe
ZServer_Debug.exe
ZServer_Release.exe

well, all .lib files for these projects
Безымянный - Granado Espada Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Put Community First
Reaction score
@AdrenalinV Same here, but I used VS2008. I got the imc libraries built as well except for one which is missing source, we don't have it in this project. I forget which, but if you try to compile geManagerHub I THINK that's where I had the error. Couldn't find the file it requested. I stopped and deleted what I had done when I ran into the missing files.

For databases, at MINIMUM we need to try and rebuild the database. I forget where, but I think one of the files has structure. I'll have to try the files again, I deleted when I found we had missing source :p. But we need to rebuild from that. If I find it again I will edit this section of the post and tag your name.

@AdrenalinV I THINK database table structures are in geShared\include. For example - geShared\include\geItemTable.h etc, has table structure. Just not sure about data. But it would give us a start point and we could add items or something. Pretty sure that's what those are, columns used as indexes for the game to read the data from the DB.

Also, someone needs to figure out from the source what information is needed in NS_GET_GM_NOTIFY and NS_GET_MACHINE_INFO stored procedures for the database. I think when I looked, NS_GET_MACHINE_INFO was sending the IP, port and user details for the server to access but I'm not sure how I can write that in a stored procedure (I am not great with MSSQL, I prefer MySQL). The gameserver only gets as far as the procedures then stops, so we need those, then the databases. Not sure what else after because we're stuck here.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@AdrenalinV Same here, but I used VS2008. I got the imc libraries built as well except for one which is missing source, we don't have it in this project. I forget which, but if you try to compile geManagerHub I THINK that's where I had the error. Couldn't find the file it requested. I stopped and deleted what I had done when I ran into the missing files.

For databases, at MINIMUM we need to try and rebuild the database. I forget where, but I think one of the files has structure. I'll have to try the files again, I deleted when I found we had missing source :p. But we need to rebuild from that. If I find it again I will edit this section of the post and tag your name.

@AdrenalinV I THINK database table structures are in geShared\include. For example - geShared\include\geItemTable.h etc, has table structure. Just not sure about data. But it would give us a start point and we could add items or something. Pretty sure that's what those are, columns used as indexes for the game to read the data from the DB.

Also, someone needs to figure out from the source what information is needed in NS_GET_GM_NOTIFY and NS_GET_MACHINE_INFO stored procedures for the database. I think when I looked, NS_GET_MACHINE_INFO was sending the IP, port and user details for the server to access but I'm not sure how I can write that in a stored procedure (I am not great with MSSQL, I prefer MySQL). The gameserver only gets as far as the procedures then stops, so we need those, then the databases. Not sure what else after because we're stuck here.
Thank you for that code upload guys!
fallenfate, Would love to see more progress on this. Been dreaming of rebuilding this for a while but I'm quite poor with data mining/rebuilding. Any updates?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Happy New Year! Guys, which source code is discussed in this article, I do not understand.

given the opportunity to download a file, here is its name
My-PortCoimbra_Release.zip

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
потерял исходники, пожалуйста обновите, спасибо
//
lost the sources, please update, thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
really everything? like and me, formatted the disk for linux
//
неужели все? как и я, форматировал диск под линукс?...... проверил весь жестяк восстановить невозможно :(:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi!I am ready to help with development if the source code is found--Возможно стоит поискать исходники по интернету или лично опросить участников темы..

Back