Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hacking Source Codes + Server Files ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does work its their FTP link, meaning you need to use an FTP programme and find the password ^^
androw looks like he likes to hack stuff so I gave him something to do.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
why this thread went for requests only =.=

Because you're making yourself out to be a person able to obtain files, even though 80% of what you posted is commonly leaked as Warv pointed out.

Not trying to say you're unable/unskilled enough to gather files (don't know you / of you), just stating the obvious here.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does work its their FTP link, meaning you need to use an FTP programme and find the password ^^
androw looks like he likes to hack stuff so I gave him something to do.

logs in with no password but useless poop there.

Reaction score
Because you're making yourself out to be a person able to obtain files, even though 80% of what you posted is commonly leaked as Warv pointed out.

Not trying to say you're unable/unskilled enough to gather files (don't know you / of you), just stating the obvious here.

you are totally wrong cuz i dont care about the ppls words cuz its my life , and that's good that i knew my self and what i have and what not , and what i can do and what not

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im interested in the dragonica server files i wanna know what chapter it is maybe you can share it with me or sell it to me.
Add me skype: asisani

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone has drgonsky source code,that is really fatasny game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
id be real interested in wakfu, world of tanks, Divina, spiral knights, argo, or even chinese flyff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back