Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So Han Vuong + Easy translate

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Draculap16 - So Han Vuong + Easy translate - RaGEZONE Forums

TK: root
MK: 123456

IMPORTANT : Game1.php FIX : https://mega.nz/#!9WhTgL6Y!qTlW-7661o6sO30ij9_wLMtw4R0sjO9LP9NH6J25KXM

WebSoHanVuong/GPHWEB/wwwroot/gameload/game1.php

Link :
Pass: tuan565.blogspot.com

Add gold : Navicat => youxi => table => sys_user

"Gold" : " 99999999 "
"Gold_pay_total" : " 99999999 "
"sys_gold" :" 9999999 "

TRANSLATION

The texts files is in the SWF just edit the text :

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Portable] So Han Vuong + Easy translate

what tool for TRANSLATION ?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

somchai2006 - Google. I searched and just found the editor in two minutes. Given you made 46 posts in the last 12 YEARS maybe you can research that much. Don't expect the world given to you when you don't contribute anywhere.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

somchai2006 - Google. I searched and just found the editor in two minutes. Given you made 46 posts in the last 12 YEARS maybe you can research that much. Don't expect the world given to you when you don't contribute anywhere.
Oh! if i make you upset so sory for that.because my English is very bad make me type a bit. I try to searched SWF editor i found some tool but i can't use that. but now i found some tool work for me. Thank you for teach me.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Doesn't matter if your English is bad, post what you can :). Better to join the community than hide in shadows! :) The tool in the picture is Sothink SWF decompiler.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Anyone managed to get it working? Pretty sure this release isn't complete? It's missing a bunch of files, e.g. MainLoader.swf.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Interesting, in the code it specifically asks for a MainLoader.swf not a GameWindow.swf. Made a copy and renamed it to prevent the 404 error. I'm trying to set it up a bit differently so I probably broke it, I'm trying to use it off xampp rather than the bundled server, and in a separate directory by changing all links etc.

Thanks for the reply though. I'll try to get it working as per instructions first and if I get it working, then I'll try to port it over to another location.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi
no english files translated?
thanks

essamp.exe have virus?because my pc deleted this file

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to translate it yourself with the editor( this is the tool), and no essamp is fine, its just picked up as a virus because it edits your network.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
test account login details?

Notice: Undefined index: accountName in D:\xampp\htdocs\gameload\zygame.php on line 5
小子,先登录2!

xampp compatible version?

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
test account login details?

Notice: Undefined index: accountName in D:\xampp\htdocs\gameload\zygame.php on line 5
小子,先登录2!

xampp compatible version?

IMPORTANT : Game1.php FIX : https://mega.nz/#!9WhTgL6Y!qTlW-7661o6sO30ij9_wLMtw4R0sjO9LP9NH6J25KXM

WebSoHanVuong/GPHWEB/wwwroot/gameload/game1.php

R E A D T H E P O S T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a few questions:
- Is it possible to make money from this game?
- If I make it public, will I have court problems?
- Is it possible to add new things like; items, bosses, questions, events, characters, spells and etc. ?

Overall, if I find the right team of people - developers, designers and so on. can I create a new project? I'm really looking for a similar release because I'm not best in the drawing or programming of games. The only programming languages I know are PHP, HTML, SQL and CSS. :)

Back