Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Heroes of The Three Kingdoms Server V1.4.1 (English)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help please, I have an error: "Client version too low, please quit program to update"

Reaction score
Works on CentOS 6.5, just in need to install 3 lib file:
Code:
Yum install libxml2.so.2
Yum install libstdc++.so.5
Yum install ld-linux.so.2

Edit: Also on the register site addgm does not work so I have to add it manually

Edit 2: Also notice that ./gamedbd gamesys.conf exportrole roleid > roleid.xml seems to be working like all pw file as well.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much, very helpful! Errors version now there. But there were such errors on the server:err fopen charfont.dat
err : gdelivery:: connect GameDB failed
err : gdelivery::Erase gameserver 1,sid=50
err : GameDBServer::OnDelSession, sid=16.
err : glinkd::disconnect from gameserver. gameserver 1, sid=19

In ./etc table3.xml connection is configured.

Reaction score
@nickpro2x portforward 29000 thats all and make sure you add ports to your CentOS firewall or else you got to turn it off for it to run public.

bond271 err : gdelivery:: connect GameDB failed thats no error because the gamedbd is loaded after gdelieveryd thats why it say error, once gamedbd is loaded no error. As for fopen charfont.dat I have no clue you can try to used PW charfont.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your reply. The server is working properly, but get into the game I can not. Invalid username or password. In MySQl data registered. Maybe there are any errors?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does not work. Password must be written in such a way?

$Salt = $Login.$Pass;
$Salt = md5($Salt);
$Salt = "0x".$Salt;

Reaction score
register a test account with all lowercase it works fine I havnt tried it with symbol yet it probly might not work idk for sure. What I do know is that it work with lowercase letters.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The error was MySQl, re filled dump. But now the error is: "No available Realms". What can it?
err : gdelivery::Erase gameserver 1,sid=58
err : GameDBServer::OnDelSession, sid=20.
err : glinkd::disconnect from gameserver. gameserver 1, sid=23

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks , please , do you have tools editor EL or editor task.data yo can share with me :love:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help please. After entering the username and password I receive an error: "No available Realms" :*:

Reaction score
I notice that the game doesnt save for some reason which is weird start back to the beginning.. is there a file that have the save interval?

Edit: Also I am guessing we have to fix gs to ptemp so we can activate exp rate? if its similar to pw or fw then shouldn't be a problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, NanayaQ. Error found and eliminated. I start the game why that is

martinle - Heroes of The Three Kingdoms Server V1.4.1 (English) - RaGEZONE Forums

As I understand it has to be the character creation page, and I have them already created. :huh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all friend, I have config my server run on centos 6.5 and fix lag(close battlefield server) but I have the problem with gshop tool , how to use it I run with applocal already Could you help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back