Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Joinery Concubine[Mộng Bá Vương]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hacı ilk kurulumda apache açılmadı bende de hata verdi CMD sonra Denetim Masası/ Yönetimsel Araclar/ Hizmetler kısmından en aşağılarda world wide web yayınlama hizmetlerini kapattım sorun düzeldi.

Demo:
sunucuyu kısa süreliğine açtım kolay gelsin sana.

Ama diyim düzenlenmesi gereken çok dosya var :)

Eyvallah halettim ben de %100 değil sonuçta değmez çeviri için :)

-

Thanks mate, i found a solution...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eyvallah halettim ben de %100 değil sonuçta değmez çeviri için :)

-

Thanks mate, i found a solution...

Önereceğin bir oyun varmı hacı boş vaktim de uğraşayim?

Would you recommend a game ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm translated xml files but not seen in game
how to fix this problem ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello!
For translating this game you need to translate : database of game , xml files , swf flash files , images , and game engine which is coded in java ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
For translating this game you need to translate : database of game , xml files , swf flash files , images , and game engine which is coded in java ....

can you show me in image ? or teamviewer

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you show me in image ? or teamviewer

Sorry Bro

These days i dont have time ... i'm very busy because of my exams .....
But its very easy everything is available here ... i uploaded the modified version of this game with its source code and .sql file is also there so simply open them with text editor , use google translate and start translating......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share translate files ?

it 's difficult to translate

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi @ianmhart,

I saw in your post the screenshot is in Vietnamese, but when I run the server, it's in Chinese. Do you have the Vietnamese language pack for this game?

Thanks in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
New link with instructions and better setup

This archive contains: Full Working Game+Database+Source Codes+Resources+Guide[Easy Setup]

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: session_start() [ ]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at D:\Joinery Concubine\SGH\client\website\htdocs\sanguohunweb\register.php:1) in D:\Joinery Concubine\SGH\client\website\htdocs\sanguohunweb\1.php on line 2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: session_start() [ ]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at D:\Joinery Concubine\SGH\client\website\htdocs\sanguohunweb\register.php:1) in D:\Joinery Concubine\SGH\client\website\htdocs\sanguohunweb\1.php on line 2

Buddy it a warning not an error , game is working perfectly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know if its just in King Bosses but this has like 8 types of viruses

JS:Dropper- (like 4 others to do with this)
VBS:Agent- (like 4 others to do with this)

Code:
[COLOR=#4E4E4E]JS:Dropper-CK [Trj] is a threat identified by Avast Anti-virus products. This is a typical malware that targets the core system of Windows in order to complete its tasks. JS:Dropper-CK [Trj] was made to execute a series of commands once it gets inside the system. It will gather data like system settings, Windows version, network configuration, and so on. Collected data will be sent to remote attacker for analysis.
[/COLOR]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know if its just in King Bosses but this has like 8 types of viruses

JS:Dropper- (like 4 others to do with this)
VBS:Agent- (like 4 others to do with this)

Code:
[COLOR=#4E4E4E]JS:Dropper-CK [Trj] is a threat identified by Avast Anti-virus products. This is a typical malware that targets the core system of Windows in order to complete its tasks. JS:Dropper-CK [Trj] was made to execute a series of commands once it gets inside the system. It will gather data like system settings, Windows version, network configuration, and so on. Collected data will be sent to remote attacker for analysis.[/COLOR]

I just got the same on the last files of King Bosses.

Back