Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Joinery Concubine[Mộng Bá Vương]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know if its just in King Bosses but this has like 8 types of viruses

JS:Dropper- (like 4 others to do with this)
VBS:Agent- (like 4 others to do with this)

Code:
[COLOR=#4E4E4E]JS:Dropper-CK [Trj] is a threat identified by Avast Anti-virus products. This is a typical malware that targets the core system of Windows in order to complete its tasks. JS:Dropper-CK [Trj] was made to execute a series of commands once it gets inside the system. It will gather data like system settings, Windows version, network configuration, and so on. Collected data will be sent to remote attacker for analysis.[/COLOR]

I just got the same on the last files of King Bosses.

Hey guys what are you saying?
I scanned the files with Avast and Kaspersky but no viruses found..
Can you tell me which file(s) are infected because when i scanned no viruses found.
Thank you

New link with instructions and better setup

This archive contains: Full Working Game+Database+Source Codes+Resources+Guide[Easy Setup]

I scanned the files and no virus detected .
All files are working .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded them both and both of them have it but im not sure if it was the same files or not

One of them is in game.html i think (not sure what folder)
one in phpStudy\WWW\sanguohunweb

I think there was more but i cant check (deleted the files)

Also your files are like x2 the size of the other files released for some reason?

Edited:

Redownloaded to see what other files had them but now im not getting any popups for viruses o.0

Also apache errors when using your new starter
"Only one usage of each socket address is normally permitted :make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:443 shutting down

Using the old one it works (well the webpage the server doesnt) but it also gave me a
virus popup in some url *img1.37wanimg.com/login/tolog_log_page_btn1.jpg* < gives this on your new one to

to fix apache not working edit

Listen <port other then 443> in httf.conf and comment cscript mh.js out of the starter bat file

edit 2:
Also you cant really play this after you do the first area as it wants you to do something (i cant read it) but you cant do it... if you relog you go to town if you try to go back to fight it will ask you to click your form and not move on it just stays on click your form so you cant do anything but click that

I think its trying to do whatever the thing is in red thats 0/2 but no idea what it is or how to do it since there is nothing to do there o.0

Last edited:
Back