Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

La Tale Private Server Files: Everything you need to know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for these tools, man! They've been surprisingly easy to set up in comparison to those last ones that you had to use in an ancient VM to make any progress with (Although I still have to use a VM for this because I was suckered into updating to windows 10, it's in a nice and modern Windows 8.1 that's easy for me to understand.) I've only run into about one problem so far:

After setting up the VM (and installing sql server, along with jimmyrigging the latale server files to run properly in my VM), the server batches run fine and I can create accounts normally. However, I'm experiencing a little problem that I had on the previous thread for Latale private servers, whereas I can log into an account and choose a server and channel just fine, but the game disconnects me from the server right before I get to the character select screen. If you (or anyone, really) have any insight on what's going on, I'd appreciate some help if you can.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you tell me how to use "SPF pack"( I am working hard on my English :( )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Link to All Error Can you upload it again? I beg you from the bottom of my heart.

Back