Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Laghaim Official server files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@SavaeEden could you share complete client source? i found some function that not be used ,when i login game. the screen is black...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@SavageEden I've tried it in several ways and it does not work, I've read your notepad, I went in every possible way, but it did not work.

See if I'm doing something wrong =>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That output is normal on first launch. You probably didn't setup the host only adapter on virtualbox correct, or you didn't give virtualbox at least 4gb ram and 2 cpu.

host only adapter setup:

On some networks HostOnly doesn't allow external connections (I.E the internet) using bridged adapter (which allows VM's) will solve this issue and is then possible to connect remotely, you have to reset the network once it's been changed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to up exp rate???

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG] have gm command?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's no need for the \\order all

\\event [buff type] [0-9] []
That's all you need
Example :
\\event exp 0 all
Will turn EXP event off on all maps, don't over complicate commands :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To edit the exp rate ( not events ) you need to follow this procedure and use this sql query
UPDATE t_npc SET a_exp = a_exp*2

( It will makes the exp rate double , if you want more, need to add more *3 ,*4 , *5 ... )

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@SavageEden I've tried it in several ways and it does not work, I've read your notepad, I went in every possible way, but it did not work.

See if I'm doing something wrong =>
write ps ax and press enter. It will show you the process running.

The messages "no process found" is showing because before you run ./serverrestart.sh no process with these name is running.

This file will "shutdown" the server and put online again.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for the files. But it would be better if the two virtual box files can be mixed together.

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
MEGA:NZ
Name:

marcelhxc_cry_cry_more.rar

one or more items have been subject of a takedown notice

@and @
cmb
this **** reported my mirror of the server +client files,only he would do that
if hes a sore arse and cries cause his files were leaked its not my problem,not a reason to report mirrors
he has been crying about the files since the start of the thread
again i request a punish

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The game.exe always no response after I choose the character. So I cannot enter the game. Help me!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@SavaeEden could you share complete client source? i found some function that not be used ,when i login game. the screen is black...

Same with you, screen black, no response. What is the problem?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client does not run well on Windows 10 due to the discontinuation of the DirectDraw emulation, it'll run as if a OAP hamster is powering your machine.

It runs perfectly fine on Windows XP and 7, I'm not sure on Windows 8/8.1 but I've been told it runs fine on that OS.

If running on Windows 7 set the compatibility settings on Game.exe to run as admin and set the compatibility mode to windows XP SP3.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The client does not run well on Windows 10 due to the discontinuation of the DirectDraw emulation, it'll run as if a OAP hamster is powering your machine.

It runs perfectly fine on Windows XP and 7, I'm not sure on Windows 8/8.1 but I've been told it runs fine on that OS.

If running on Windows 7 set the compatibility settings on Game.exe to run as admin and set the compatibility mode to windows XP SP3.

I am using Window7 x64 with XP SP3 compatibility mode, it's still no response. Enter the game with black......

Is there any other client compatible with this server? English or Chinese is OK.

By the way, I use this client from cmb's mega link:

Is it the same with that of SavageEden in the first post?

Last edited:
Back