Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Laghaim Official server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
download wine3d , and put in where your game client folder

google wine3d

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using Window7 x64 with XP SP3 compatibility mode, it's still no response. Enter the game with black......

Is there any other client compatible with this server? English or Chinese is OK.

By the way, I use this client from cmb's mega link:

Is it the same with that of SavageEden in the first post?

The client that was/is posted here worked fine in my testing on an isolated desktop, the only reasons I can think of it not working are:
1) The Game.exe that was compiled has an issue.
2) Your missing part(s) of the interface.
I think your issue will be 1, try cleaning your solution and rebuilding the client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using Window7 x64 with XP SP3 compatibility mode, it's still no response. Enter the game with black......

Is there any other client compatible with this server? English or Chinese is OK.

By the way, I use this client from cmb's mega link:

Is it the same with that of SavageEden in the first post?

Hello

are you have how many RAM on the machine?

Test this procedures :

Open the task manager
go to the details or process tab>
Open the game
On the login window, dont login yet
Go to process/details tab on the task manager and search by Game.exe>
Right mouse click and set priority, choose high.
Login now and check if its happen again.

Sometimes this problems is caused by low RAM, the game.exe cant read all client folder.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello

are you have how many RAM on the machine?

Test this procedures :

Open the task manager
go to the details or process tab>
Open the game
On the login window, dont login yet
Go to process/details tab on the task manager and search by Game.exe>
Right mouse click and set priority, choose high.
Login now and check if its happen again.

Sometimes this problems is caused by low RAM, the game.exe cant read all client folder.

My machine has a RAM of 8GB, and when I followed your advice to change the priority, the computer refused, it cannot be changed.

download wine3d , and put in where your game client folder

google wine3d

Sorry, I just find a wine3d for linux that makes windows running in unix environments.

The client that was/is posted here worked fine in my testing on an isolated desktop, the only reasons I can think of it not working are:
1) The Game.exe that was compiled has an issue.
2) Your missing part(s) of the interface.
I think your issue will be 1, try cleaning your solution and rebuilding the client.
Yes, I think there is problem with this game.exe, but I donnot have visio2010 to rebuild the client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

==What is it good for?==
WineD3D for Windows can be very useful to get old games to work properly on newer systems, especially Windows 8 and newer since they lack 16 bit screen modes.
Instructions are included.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lol i have dual core amd only 2 GB RAM Windows 10.I run client in windows 8 Mode and it work Perfect.

Can anyone tell me how this files work.Did i need only linux or any other prgramms?How many RAM i need?Which Kind of Root server i need?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

==What is it good for?==
WineD3D for Windows can be very useful to get old games to work properly on newer systems, especially Windows 8 and newer since they lack 16 bit screen modes.
Instructions are included.

There is a ddraw.dll around that will increase the FPS ingame, I don't think it'll solve the problem completely but it's a start.

Lol i have dual core amd only 2 GB RAM Windows 10.I run client in windows 8 Mode and it work Perfect.

Can anyone tell me how this files work.Did i need only linux or any other prgramms?How many RAM i need?Which Kind of Root server i need?

It's not a global problem but the majority end up with 5 FPS which is total crap..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Pls can you tell me About programms i need?Only linux?
And did i need a linux root server with minimum 8 gb Ram??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My machine has a RAM of 8GB, and when I followed your advice to change the priority, the computer refused, it cannot be changed.

Sorry, I just find a wine3d for linux that makes windows running in unix environments.

Yes, I think there is problem with this game.exe, but I donnot have visio2010 to rebuild the client.

Are you the computer administrator? is weird it happen.

Try to install the vs2010 , generate your own game.exe and start the game, during the process of login you open vs2010 ( dont forget to copy .pdb file to game folder ) go to the tab DEBUG, and choose ATTACH, so you attach the game process on visual studio and read the procedures.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are you the computer administrator? is weird it happen.

Try to install the vs2010 , generate your own game.exe and start the game, during the process of login you open vs2010 ( dont forget to copy .pdb file to game folder ) go to the tab DEBUG, and choose ATTACH, so you attach the game process on visual studio and read the procedures.

Yes, I use my personal computer, so I am sure I am running it as administrator.
Thank you, I will have a try to compile it with VS2010.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
to @MentaL : can laghaim have dedicated own section ?
For a game to get its own section, there must be various sources available and it should have a community behind it thats willing to develop it.

You'll need to be able to show that there are tools available, guides to set the server up, support by the community etc..

Once all that is there and you can see that the thread is booming, you can make a request for a section here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
some people can upload all tools compiled ,i try compile but get some error,if possible teach use tools in win 7 but server centos 7.

Put Community First
Reaction score
Note that you shouldn't share your email addresses in this forum unless you want a flood of spam.

Also, this is a release thread, if there's no files here then it doesn't mean you can spam the thread with requests begging for them. Posts need to contribute to the thread, and these do not :).

PM the uploader of the initial mirrors to see if they reply and reupload, otherwise you're out of luck unfortunately. Or try to build the source, which is still available. Expect a thread clean shortly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i already have all files needed but how to install laghaim emulator?
can someone teach me thx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those requesting help from myself.

1) The official files don't have issues with monsters moving (that issue is from the emulated server built in java)
2) I am currently not active in the Laghaim scene due to real life taking priority an thus I have no time to be showing people how to run a server..
3) Happy Christmas.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HelloFor me a message is appearing and not to get what it will be?LhDebug: no process foundConnector: no process foundMessenger: no process foundHelper: no process foundPacketSniffing: no process found

Back