Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Laghaim Official server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = carlos4602; 8949336]

- - - 更新 - - -

https://www.mediafire.com/file/w52gw3zo8j3aton/Laghaim_Client.rar/file [/ QUOTE]

sir can u send me laghaim server tutorial or service end erection [email]huangweilan@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

https://www.mediafire.com/file/w52gw3zo8j3aton/Laghaim_Client.rar/file
Hi,
i tried to compile those files using the boost c++ librarie which is missing but the KP_Releaser_Game.exe file won't start because of a missing ijl11.dll

I think the uploaded files are uncomplete.

Can someon re-up the original files from SavageEden

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm looking for old client like 2003 version is it still out there somewhere on the internet?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

https://www.mediafire.com/file/w52gw3zo8j3aton/Laghaim_Client.rar/file

do you have the new office client code? thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
New official source code was not leaked.

No one have it, you can download korean client , open game.exe with 010editor and edit it by yourself using your ip, and server name. Maybe you need to unpack the game.exe to edit. But source code no one have.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

New official source code was not leaked.

No one have it, you can download korean client , open game.exe with 010editor and edit it by yourself using your ip, and server name. Maybe you need to unpack the game.exe to edit. But source code no one have.

thanks...
do anybody have the new Laghaim_Engine code?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bought some files from Jane Moeria but got scammed a bit. Paid 300 € but 6.2GB (Client Source WIN 10 and custom Server Source missing). First it looked like Jane would help a lot and will give you all files. But you'll just get half of it. You can start a Server and Client, but the game isn't like lhgeneric. He said it would be like that. He also got the full Database of LHGenericName01 and all Userdata/Passwords.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's the same code which already uploaded in this thread. The only thing what's missing here was the database. The map editor also don't work. And the model tools are not tested yet. He gave me a discount for getting more files and I gave him 3 paysafe cards. For the first 2 I got all except the win 10 source (should be included in the package) he just gave me a compiled client. And for the last package I just got only the half of files. But not tested yet. Because the client is missing. Just got the server files for lhgeneric like server. But some npcs are custom coded like the bullion exchanger.

On selly.gg he is already banned. He just sell those files via email.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's the same code which already uploaded in this thread. The only thing what's missing here was the database. The map editor also don't work. And the model tools are not tested yet. He gave me a discount for getting more files and I gave him 3 paysafe cards. For the first 2 I got all except the win 10 source (should be included in the package) he just gave me a compiled client. And for the last package I just got only the half of files. But not tested yet. Because the client is missing. Just got the server files for lhgeneric like server. But some npcs are custom coded like the bullion exchanger.

On selly.gg he is already banned. He just sell those files via email.
That means Jane Moeria don't have the full cource code.does the engine is different?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That means Jane Moeria don't have the full cource code.does the engine is different?

Don't know if he has it or not. But I only got an old version and not the current one. I only have a working win 7 server and client without any bonuses. You need some skills in C++ to fix the tools like map tool and also add some new functions to the game. The bullion exchanger is a custom made npc which will need to be coded by yourself.

I will try to edit the code and find out how to get a working map editor etc. And will let you know then.

But pls do me a favor. Don't buy from him. It's the worst thing you can do. Since he was banned from selly.gg you only able to buy it from him with his email address contact.

First it seemed like I would get all bought files and after additional payments he stopped writing.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Engine that is used on official KR is not available as far as I know.

I do know a few people who have dealt with Jane before, I haven't heard many bad things, they got everything provided (what they paid for) as far as I know.
I'm not saying to trust him/her as I personally haven't ever had contact with Jane.

I do admit Jane seems a shady character but I'm always cautious with anyone/anything.

The tools mostly work as they are without any/many edits. (Map editor, data tool and more)

I was sent some Jane files and the files are fine apart from very little server side validation, there are issues with roll-backs, double logins and accounts getting stuck in 'limbo' (basically they can't login at all)
I also haven't looked at the DB fully to confirm if the files are actually from generic, I've actually been testing/fixing stuff.
I'm not a professional programmer and I've been learning as I go with the help of a couple of game repositories.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I could upload the full chat of us where you can see, that he stopped answering me after saying that he has to upload 6.2gb files and will give me those links on next day.
Maybe we have misunderstood each other in some things but the last package I bought had some missing files.

First he said he has no test server. But after my second purchase he gave me a client for his private server and it was set up like I wanted it since the beginning of purchasing stuff. So I told him I want to get that and paid another 100 for tools and those files. But only got the DB and a compiled server. The client with changes for win 10 and the bullion exchanger which worked on his server wasn't sent to me.

First I was worried cause I thought something happened with him. But as I told my sister to write with him, he answered all her questions and ignored my chat like he does for days.

Thought I would get the rewritten source for win 10 which he sold on selly.gg but only got those win 7 ones.

To be fair. The map tool works on my laptop so there might be a missing part on my current computer setup. (different directx versions already installed)

I will also work with the files I've got but. First thing I wl do is to check if there is a Keylogger inside those files I've got. Because after this "scam" I just want to be safe if I running the server online.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I could upload the full chat of us where you can see, that he stopped answering me after saying that he has to upload 6.2gb files and will give me those links on next day.
Maybe we have misunderstood each other in some things but the last package I bought had some missing files.

First he said he has no test server. But after my second purchase he gave me a client for his private server and it was set up like I wanted it since the beginning of purchasing stuff. So I told him I want to get that and paid another 100 for tools and those files. But only got the DB and a compiled server. The client with changes for win 10 and the bullion exchanger which worked on his server wasn't sent to me.

First I was worried cause I thought something happened with him. But as I told my sister to write with him, he answered all her questions and ignored my chat like he does for days.

Thought I would get the rewritten source for win 10 which he sold on selly.gg but only got those win 7 ones.

To be fair. The map tool works on my laptop so there might be a missing part on my current computer setup. (different directx versions already installed)

I will also work with the files I've got but. First thing I wl do is to check if there is a Keylogger inside those files I've got. Because after this "scam" I just want to be safe if I running the server online.

Yeah I'm not saying what you said is untrue.

Most of what is required to build the tools is already provided (or was in my case), the map tool just requires the data folder for the assets.

There are a few sets of source codes knocking around ranging from Thailand (2015), KR 2015, 16 and 17 I believe.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Engine that is used on official KR is not available as far as I know.

I do know a few people who have dealt with Jane before, I haven't heard many bad things, they got everything provided (what they paid for) as far as I know.
I'm not saying to trust him/her as I personally haven't ever had contact with Jane.

I do admit Jane seems a shady character but I'm always cautious with anyone/anything.

The tools mostly work as they are without any/many edits. (Map editor, data tool and more)

I was sent some Jane files and the files are fine apart from very little server side validation, there are issues with roll-backs, double logins and accounts getting stuck in 'limbo' (basically they can't login at all)
I also haven't looked at the DB fully to confirm if the files are actually from generic, I've actually been testing/fixing stuff.
I'm not a professional programmer and I've been learning as I go with the help of a couple of game repositories.
I want to add the new weapon that need the engine.
maybe or the new CapSyong.cpp
can you share?

Back