Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Laghaim Official server files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to add the new weapon that need the engine.
maybe or the new CapSyong.cpp
can you share?

CapSyong is just a viewer, you cannot make edits within it by default.

You can create and export models but you will need the plugins for 3ds max 9 (.csy, .bpd and .lolo exports) there's a few people who have already done so, very few have successfully created armours and/or monsters.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CapSyong is just a viewer, you cannot make edits within it by default.

You can create and export models but you will need the plugins for 3ds max 9 (.csy, .bpd and .lolo exports) there's a few people who have already done so, very few have successfully created armours and/or monsters.
can you help me ?
edit the CapSyong.cpp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe we should put all files together. Don't know. In my case the full databases was missing to get the server running. Only the kor_ndev_neogeo_data was included on page 8 in this thread.

My only point which I have to figure out is to create wate an npc like the bullion exchanger to get all items especially the recipes working. After that the only thing is to rewrite direct to version 11 for win 10 compatibility

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've attached the clean DB that came with what was sent to me.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've attached the clean DB that came with what was sent to me.

That are the same DB Files I've also got from Jane. But if you want to get the Bullion Exchanger in Laglamia to work. You need to edit the source of the Client. That's what Jane said to me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That are the same DB Files I've also got from Jane. But if you want to get the Bullion Exchanger in Laglamia to work. You need to edit the source of the Client. That's what Jane said to me.

That's the whole DB then, you can 'hack' the exchange and just make it a recipe if you cannot edit the client/server code.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

i have the soucecode game.exe and servercode..but i have some problems maybe you can help me to fix?

how can increase Pet Exp ?

how i can fix that??

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

i have the soucecode game.exe and servercode..but i have some problems maybe you can help me to fix?

how can increase Pet Exp ?

how i can fix that??

The new sourcecode ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i dont know which it is how i can see that?

Newer source contains Drake pet system among a few others.

To answer your previous question there's three parts which you must change:
The type of variable used for Exp.
The DB value to allow the new types length (or your own limiter)
The exp table for Pets to reflect the new type.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have new bug.

on config.json can change exp for level up but it dont work how can fix that?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For those requesting help from myself.

1) The official files don't have issues with monsters moving (that issue is from the emulated server built in java)
2) I am currently not active in the Laghaim scene due to real life taking priority an thus I have no time to be showing people how to run a server..
3) Happy Christmas.
Hello, what contact you? Give me your contact information, thank you.

[QUOTE = Shiyoda; 8963582]这些文件与我从Jane那里获得的数据库文件相同。但是,如果您想让Laglamia的Bullion Exchanger工作。您需要编辑客户端的来源。这就是简对我说的。[/ QUOTE]

Hello, have you fixed the bullion trading store? Have your email contact information?

Yeah I'm not saying what you said is untrue.

Most of what is required to build the tools is already provided (or was in my case), the map tool just requires the data folder for the assets.

There are a few sets of source codes knocking around ranging from Thailand (2015), KR 2015, 16 and 17 I believe.
Hello, is there your email contact?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greetings! Who can share the laghaim server files and client files? Tools and other links: huangjinyong2019@gmail.com

I need more than 22 map server files, client files! And some files for tool configuration. Thank you, please contact: huangjinyong2019@gmail.com

yes this is i need to...
anyone can provided?
I need more than 22 map server files, client files! And some files for tool configuration. Thank you, please contact: huangjinyong2019@gmail.com

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!

Can anyone send me link do download all server files?
Please send me PM.

Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I could upload the full chat of us where you can see, that he stopped answering me after saying that he has to upload 6.2gb files and will give me those links on next day.
Maybe we have misunderstood each other in some things but the last package I bought had some missing files.

First he said he has no test server. But after my second purchase he gave me a client for his private server and it was set up like I wanted it since the beginning of purchasing stuff. So I told him I want to get that and paid another 100 for tools and those files. But only got the DB and a compiled server. The client with changes for win 10 and the bullion exchanger which worked on his server wasn't sent to me.

First I was worried cause I thought something happened with him. But as I told my sister to write with him, he answered all her questions and ignored my chat like he does for days.

Thought I would get the rewritten source for win 10 which he sold on selly.gg but only got those win 7 ones.

To be fair. The map tool works on my laptop so there might be a missing part on my current computer setup. (different directx versions already installed)

I will also work with the files I've got but. First thing I wl do is to check if there is a Keylogger inside those files I've got. Because after this "scam" I just want to be safe if I running the server online.

Bro, Jane is the same guy who create this post ( Savage Eden ), When i tell he is a scam and ad backdoors at files. Several people said that I was being envious.

He still trying to scam people using the others works ( for example 3d object converter tool, is a toll made by another guy and he sell as if he had developed.

He is selling alot of poop things saying it is lh online server decripted files, or lhgn decripted files but is always the same, he use compiled clients of these servers and sell lying it is source.

Sad but true.

Back