Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Land Mass server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [ Release] Land Mass server files

I GOT 100% AS DATABASE WHO CAN CONTACT PLEASE CONTACT (cacotube369@gmail.com) Twitter = cacocoelhosc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Anyone still have this server files?

My database it's fully working, but I need this server files.

Reaction score

Anyone still have this server files?

My database it's fully working, but I need this server files.

--------------------------
i create a db named LM_account and open,then copy word in LM_account.sql and paste it in the command,then run it .
but it also give errors: 42S22 - [SQL Server] Column name 'slot_id' invalid.
if you are free,can you give me a .bak file?
by the way ,when i run the 4 .exe,it will tip :how is my odbc setting and tip _core_sqlite_debug.dll is missing.
can you tell me how to set ODBC and share me the _core_sqlite_debug.dll file?
======
can you share your db files and the odbc setting?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[IMG
adastmin - Land Mass server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attempt to edit and execute DB file. I do not know how to use encryption commands. Can anyone still help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know which version the server is on? In the client there is the version.txt file as the version number, but what about the server?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I still have these slightly newer server files, problem is that the archive is password protected. Perhaps someone has the ability to crack an older rar archive these days......

I have never had this password, just to be clear, I obtained this file back when landmass was first released on sodou.

Reaction score
I still have these slightly newer server files, problem is that the archive is password protected. Perhaps someone has the ability to crack an older rar archive these days......

I have never had this password, just to be clear, I obtained this file back when landmass was first released on sodou.

i think there is no way to clear the rar's password,maybe some great hacker can crack this ,but maybe a huge money to crack it.

Back