Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"The Legend of 3 Kingdom's Online"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The Legend of 3 Kingdom's Online. A 2.5D side-scrolling mmo. Known for it's huge battle scenes of 200+ users. If anyone wants it, I will upload it..

UPDATE: Release is below.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVXzDXaryRI"]YouTube - 三國群英傳國戰動畫[/ame]

Pre-English Trailor
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC2zZJABvks"]YouTube - 3Kingdoms Online Clip[/ame]

aqualung - "The Legend of 3 Kingdom's Online" - RaGEZONE Forums

Uses MSSQL2000. Server set for client version 7.0.2.7 although you can use content from newer releases. The 7.5.0.0 client works also by just using the .exe from the 7.0.2.7 client.

Pass: gotitatragezone

--Click the Green Button with Down Arrow on it...

If you have issue's DL'ing the client, check the above websites, there are alternate links.

Quick Note:
To change target server IP on clientside, place the uncodeser.exe in client root folder and double-click. This will create a new file called unserver.ini. Edit this file with your server name and IP. Delete the original server.ini then rename your newly edited unserver.ini to server.ini. Once again, double-click uncodeser.exe which will create unserver.ini re-encrypted. Delete server.ini again and rename unserver.ini to server.ini and your done. :O (Wonder why they made it so simple........)

Also, after you have all the 4 servers running, on the Loginserver you must click the 2nd button to activate and allow logins:

Quick guide on extracting client and server .pak files:

1. Open RPGViewer.exe and select this menu item:

2. At the Browse For Folder window, select your Legend of 3 Kingdoms client folder:

3. To view the contents of the .pak file, select the .pak file on the left and select this menu item:

Which results in this:

4. You can extract single files, but this will extract all the files in the .pak file. With the .pak file selected, select this menu item:

Then select an output folder (Create the folder ahead of time):

Click this button to begin extracting all files in the .pak file:

You can also re-add files to the .pak after editing from the View Contents window in step 3.

Hope this helps get you started....

AquaLung

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Anyone interested in this game?

I am interested, please release it :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: 3 Hero's Online

sadly doing dev for chinese games until they dont have translation its pointless
aqualung i want to ask u did u have luck setting up the Dragon Oath (TLBB) server ?

i found a 0.26 client of it at

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: 3 Hero's Online

sadly doing dev for chinese games until they dont have translation its pointless
aqualung i want to ask u did u have luck setting up the Dragon Oath (TLBB) server ?

i found a 0.26 client of it at

I have not had the resources to even try to set it up yet. Maybe sometime in the future. I did already DL that same client. Never did find the needed patches though...

As for this release, an unpacker for the client and server .pak files is also included. Someone with time just needs to translate the text in the text file's to English and probably modify some of the image files.

A server.ini unpacker is also included so you can change the target server IP..

AquaLung

Last edited:
Reaction score
I didn't have much success with them. I initially thought it was the game I spoke with you about in PM aqua. But as the pictures show this isn't the South Korean version. Any luck on uploading that client? Or are you still in the process of moving things?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I didn't have much success with them. I initially thought it was the game I spoke with you about in PM aqua. But as the pictures show this isn't the South Korean version. Any luck on uploading that client? Or are you still in the process of moving things?

My stuff is still in storage packed up.....

You still need the 3 Online Client?

AquaLung

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
where are start game ??..

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Please release ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't connect server.

In my server.ini set

[SERVER]
Name = testserver
Ip = 203.146.215.29
Port = 10000
ID = 41
Tip = 2

help me Please

and

"Also, after you have all the 4 servers running, on the Loginserver you must click the 2nd button to activate and allow logins!"

help me view picture

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I can't connect server.

In my server.ini set

[SERVER]
Name = testserver
Ip = 203.146.215.29
Port = 10000
ID = 41
Tip = 2

help me Please

and

"Also, after you have all the 4 servers running, on the Loginserver you must click the 2nd button to activate and allow logins!"

help me view picture

Not sure, but you may need to set the ID for the same as your server. Mine is set to 1.

Added PIC for LoginServer to 1st Post.

AquaLung

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If someone can unpack the server EXE's, I can translate them to english...

I have had some success in the unpacking procedure, but I am surely no ace...

AquaLung

Back