Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, please, anyone could be kind enough to re-upload Gshop Editor (Gshop.rar) and Rate Editor Working by AntiRoot (RateEditorWulin2.rar) the links in the main post are dead. Thanks! Ohh! and the links for wulin2 websites are dead as well.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've tried everything but I can not solve
zMiPTSa - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

if someone can help me thanks :)

It said the update is corrupted....
I've download the update and trying to update but is fails pls reupload the correct file....

Edit:
rename 《新武林外传》魔界 directory another name like wulin and the update works :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello. Can you help me?
1. what db name for edit money and how to add (cash and gold)
2. how to add new user&pass (when i add in browser it can not login)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, please tell me , I have set up channels only displayed their status. How is it fixed a . Sorry for bad english, I'm from Russia .
Google translator.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys i can't enter in my server, i'm using the client ver 1.7 and my server don't show in the client and i'm running the server files on a VPS Ubuntu 14, if anybody know what i do to resolve this problem plss tell me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi Bola, thanks for you time, you can help me whit loma? legend of martial arts
no work server files a java 8 :/ you can helpme o renew guide for new ubuntu 16 thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anyone have Rate Editor tool? Can you re-upload it? Thank you

•Rate Editor Working by AntiRoot !!! ( to use put the .exe with gs file of gamed folder edit and reupload )
Link = RateEditorWulin2.rar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any way to get the models into maya after you unpack the models.pck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey! game test ubuntu 14.04 x64 the server the server 100% working no problem , client :w00t: good for error login .

register err. settings you doing and yet failure.

now I use this also set up the account , but for some reason did not let me in giving an error someone else's idea?.

Reaction score
the server isnt connected...you modified the files?that checkpoint to end message doesnt need to be there thats why you cannot log in, try to alocate more rams to the virtual machine,or remake the stepts from the first post

Reaction score
you had problems with files ..seems cant connect to sql..and missing lib...try the files on red hat linux,and see whats happen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Bola! nice work on this man! I got interested on this game again and looked up on how to put up a private server. I downloaded all the files needed to start the server.

Anyways i would like to request for Gshop editor and Rate editor cause the link seems broken or file is not available or deleted on the server.

Thanks in advance Bola!

Back