Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Hi Bola! nice work on this man! I got interested on this game again and looked up on how to put up a private server. I downloaded all the files needed to start the server.

Anyways i would like to request for Gshop editor and Rate editor cause the link seems broken or file is not available or deleted on the server.

Thanks in advance Bola!

well here you go, i'm not sure those are the correct tools, but i believe it is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bola - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Translated:

Update Failed

The client package is corrupt and can not be updated. Please start the update for version verification!

Good day Bola! Im now testing the client but i got error mentioned above. I saw someone got the same error too but didnt get solution. Can you help me? i already downloaded the wulin2 patch V480~582 thrice now but got the same error.

Last edited:
Developer
Reaction score

Translated:

Update Failed
The client package is corrupt and can not be updated. Please start the update for version verification!

Good day Bola! Im now testing the client but i got error mentioned above. I saw someone got the same error too but didnt get solution. Can you help me? i already downloaded the wulin2 patch V480~582 thrice now but got the same error.
Update failed

you have to downgrade it first applying my patch one time, then later applying again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ahh yes i applied the mini-patch before opening the patcher.exe . Do i have to turn off internet before applying wulin2 patch V480~582 ?Patcher seems to connect to China server even though i already overwritten updateserver.txt and edited the serverlist.txt in patcher/server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wooooooh i got it working Bola! but i got problem with quest. is there a quest editor for this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working LOMA Server - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

I got i working Bola! But i got a problem teleporting to blaze and frozen island. I tried adding the resources from the client cause it looks the same(q34 and q35 folders and some of its contents), but no luck making it work. Any ideas?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well here you go, i'm not sure those are the correct tools, but i believe it is.

Hi Bola, i try download this GshopEditor, but i can't use it, i have test button presses, but i can't not add a new item to gshop.data, i can not read the fonts in tool. Please help me or guide me use it, i wanna buy a dragon, thanks you so much.

Bola - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Developer
Reaction score
Hi Bola, i try download this GshopEditor, but i can't use it, i have test button presses, but i can't not add a new item to gshop.data, i can not read the fonts in tool. Please help me or guide me use it, i wanna buy a dragon, thanks you so much.

U should run this tool in a Chinese windows, also is supposed to know how read Chinese, I speak Portuguese, so sorry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U should run this tool in a Chinese windows, also is supposed to know how read Chinese, I speak Portuguese, so sorry.

Thanks for your support. i understood my problem.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ID Item list:

NPC editor:

Maybe it'll help
Hi suppychan and everyone, i wanna ID item List, if someone has this file, please reupload.
thanks in advance

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ID Item list:

hi everybody, someone has Id items list for gshop, please reupload, i can not search with mcncc :(: and how to open 8mile event?
thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Bola and everyone, Please help me fix error do not display chanel name, i research in many day but not resuilt.

Thanks in advance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
The server is working but i can't register account in the link .
Please help me !!!

when i register, the web brower is blank, not pop-up confirm.

so, i can't login game

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
check register php file you must set correct password

Hi Bola,the problem is solved. Because php7 don't support extension mysql, change to mysqli.I have converted mysql to mysqli for index.php file. Bola update #1 for others member download.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back