Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ill give you my sELedit and configs for PWE legend of martial arts v80. And wulin 582 (for the english patch elements.data) sELedit with configs. I provide the el edit for loma pwe v80 incase you want to read the elements and translate everything the official way.

Please not that i can't guarantee the configs are 100% accurate and as such keep backups of the original elements.data incase something goes wrong. I tried to be throughout but if you find any bugs tell me and ill try to fix it asap. (wrong values on fields etc)

Update: Couple of lists corrected (use bolas method on elements.data after editing)

Last edited:
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score

#Update
How to use the elements.data editor without crack,
First of all, backup your elements.data,
open the elements.data with editor, select Load option,
edit what you need, save
open some Hex editor and add 4 bytes 00 on final of elements.data, like the print
Q1xXfLe - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

save and put on original client, must be work, for me works fine,
like + rep if i help you

obs: use yours owns originals elements.data, dont use elements.data with modifications

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

#Update
How to use the elements.data editor without crack,
First of all, backup your elements.data,
open the elements.data with editor, select Load option,
edit what you need, save
open some Hex editor and add 4 bytes 00 on final of elements.data, like the print
Q1xXfLe - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

save and put on original client, must be work, for me, works fine,
like + rep if i help you

obs: use yours owns originals elements.data, dont use elements.data with modifications

that actually works better than ollying the elementclient 99% of the time, just not everyone knows how to do.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks for your release sinisterial88, is already a great progress on Legend of martial arts,
i think ragezone already have a good base on loma to create a own Legend of martial arts Section

Except there still some little misconfig on the configs but i hope others can fix some of it too. one thing id like to note that its better to use the Bolas method on elements.data after editing. (That will avoid you from getting unknown item errors)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Bola:
Bola - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

f*ck my life :(((

@versacebg:
try this, i think there it is

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Uploading on mega
=)

Uploaded both in less than 5 minutes

LOMASALT:

LOMABINSALT:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well all i can say atm,is that this files are real stable,so stability isn't a big issue.
I got them installed in 16gb 4 core dedicated for 3 days,not a single lag spike or crash or anything.:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you tell me which files i should edit to translate map names and other things that haven't been translate? thx.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could you tell me which files i should edit to translate map names and other things that haven't been translate? thx.

surfaces.pck for maps. take maps from legend of martial arts. (the names wont match the current tasks (quests) or elements.data names.) so you need to translate tasks.data and elements.data to match pwe loma translation.
interfaces.pck mostly interface (UI).
configs.pck for item and skill descriptions and alot of here and there translations. then theres script.pck in element/help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this game better than ESO? im trying to understend why is there so much interest on this game if was closed like 2 years ago in english

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is this game better than ESO? im trying to understend why is there so much interest on this game if was closed like 2 years ago in english

To me its not better than eso. It seems rather half ready and confusing. just as it was on its "Q-world" days. im patiently waiting for eso releases, But its a pwe game and fun to tinker with as i have enough knowledge of the server files and clients. xD

Back