Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wartune Server files ( Just a copy, not real )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezoners
I didn't test server files because server is use min 4gb ram.
Link:
Fix loading page:

SSH IP : 192.168.200.128

-MYSQL WEB :
127.0.0.1 / root / bb123456

- SSH LINUX
192.168.200.128 / root / 123456

Guide:
Step 1: Downlaod and unpack directly into drive D.

Step 2: Turn on VMWare, open game server path D: / VM then run as normal

Step 3: in D:/ Run the 1.Memcha

Step 4: in the folder C:/SecureCRT/SecureCRTPortable.exe you run the file, it will show the entry table. in the frame (H), you enter the id 192 168 200 128, in the frame (U) you type root and then press enter. If required to enter pass, you entered is 123456. The bottom left of the table, click the server load nutStart and wait.

Step 5: enter the game with an address:

Step 6: To exit the game, you go back to D:/ and click on the file 2.Stop

Sorry for bad language because i use google translate for the translate.Original guide language is vietnamese

alembizim55 - Wartune  Server files ( Just a copy, not real ) - RaGEZONE Forums
Hello Alembizim55, i would like you to be my "WARTUNE" Developer . hope u dont mind ?
i would like to Hired you as one of my Co-Partner !

Please PM ME ASAP !!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
https://mega.nz/#!Rd8lnK7T!I51vIWR24b-uwHO-u8M7RAwzZAkvQSco2DjaMERpm30

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks to you, I found the game I was looking for, thank you.I installed and play

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, good morning! I'm trying to access the files on the drive, but it says "access denied, I need permission" can you release it for me?​

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, good morning! I'm trying to access the files on the drive, but it says "access denied, I need permission" can you release it for me?​
Actually, this isn't real Legend online 2. Just a similar game. Download link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
from what i was reading from that old thread is that it was "apparently" the same game but in a different version. If it's the same game, maybe there's a way to reset the version. But if it's not, and it probably won't be, can I get some online/wartune legend file to download?​

Back