Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Second Life] 92Miles grid full dump + Hacked Viewer + IAR

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please delete this mods

deleted

Last edited:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
omg. Sorry but this is just childish. Everyone can copy everything from those servers by just using clients ("viewers") like darkstorm. Also this whole project is open source. So its really easy to takeover a grid.

Oh and btw ... its useless :D: So you can now do your own grid with this datas. Whoaaaa. You could also do your own grid from sctrach easy as the software for that is completely free and well documented at opensimulator.org . Even voice chat and stuff is doable with free software. Plus, there are tons of oar and iar files out there, all for free.

So i dont get the point why you did this. Also i dont get why you mark it as a release. Its pure garbage and people that simply download and set it up will not get it working the way it should, due too much stuff to setup one by one. So its much better to start an own grid by guide on the creators page.
People that are firm with this software wont download as they can easily (and faster) create their own grids by hand.

Next thing: Darkstorm is not detectable if you know how to use it and if you use updated version (which is premium only :p: ). Maybe you should read more threads at kinggoons forum (this is where it was released).

Even if the owner of that grid is an idiot, you are too. Sorry to be rude but this is just like i was running to a store, grab some free stuff and share it at home as "Whoa look what i bought for you" ... Hope you get the point of my example.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omg. Sorry but this is just childish. Everyone can copy everything from those servers by just using clients ("viewers") like darkstorm. Also this whole project is open source. So its really easy to takeover a grid.

Oh and btw ... its useless :D: So you can now do your own grid with this datas. Whoaaaa. You could also do your own grid from sctrach easy as the software for that is completely free and well documented at opensimulator.org . Even voice chat and stuff is doable with free software. Plus, there are tons of oar and iar files out there, all for free.

So i dont get the point why you did this. Also i dont get why you mark it as a release. Its pure garbage and people that simply download and set it up will not get it working the way it should, due too much stuff to setup one by one. So its much better to start an own grid by guide on the creators page.
People that are firm with this software wont download as they can easily (and faster) create their own grids by hand.

Next thing: Darkstorm is not detectable if you know how to use it and if you use updated version (which is premium only :p: ). Maybe you should read more threads at kinggoons forum (this is where it was released).

Even if the owner of that grid is an idiot, you are too. Sorry to be rude but this is just like i was running to a store, grab some free stuff and share it at home as "Whoa look what i bought for you" ... Hope you get the point of my example.

1. its not childish i did this to protect someone wich the owner driven to depresion
2. its not useless cause it can actualy help others(especialy the IAR)
3. its not garbage people can use this to easly set up
4. yes darkstorm is detectable i seen osg admins that didnt know about me using it tell me i used it

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. its not childish i did this to protect someone wich the owner driven to depresion
2. its not useless cause it can actualy help others(especialy the IAR)
3. its not garbage people can use this to easly set up
4. yes darkstorm is detectable i seen osg admins that didnt know about me using it tell me i used it

1. It is. If you want to protect someone, then you dont need to "hack" or better "steal" someones stuff.
2. The IAR is useless. Sorry. Everyone can download "prefabs" for free from everywhere ... There is nothing special in that IAR.
3.Its garbage. People that want to really setup a grid will read a tutorial and wont start with a pack thats full of poop they dont need.
4. Your 3.0 version is. Yes. Its very old ... like i said, the premium version is not. Also the HW-Spoof works in premium. But who cares about a client that is more than 5 years old ...

I dont want to offend you, but this whole pack is garbage. Sorry. For newbies its useless because they have to learn how the whole poop works first, they should use opensimulator.org and read all tutorials. For professionals, well, they did already on their own. And if someone wants just to play around a bit, its overloaded.

At least you should update the viewer. People will get in trouble with it. For that detection:

UPDATE v3.0.2:
- FIX AO not works fine
- FIX OpenSim release identifies "0.0.0.0" version viewer
- FIX Multiperms nor works
- FIX HPA import works
- FIX OpenSim release with grid manager
- NEW menu pie Object
- ADD inventory copy Asset UUID

Here is the link to the free version :

But remember, this is a very old viewer. Better use a newer one (not Darkstorm). You will find on that forum if you register.

Back