Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Second Life]Updated Opensim Diva Destro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE:
1. FIXED ALL ERRORS :D
2. OVERHAULED ALL FILESfor people who dont know my friend and i have been making are own second life grid Server(Grid Server is Second Life slang for Private Servers) and were releasing a special version of Diva Opensim wich:
1. is Configured for grid Gods:happymod:
2. Has been updated to the latest opensim branch:laugh:
3. Has a Configuration Ready to get hacking with:blush:
4. Has been fully tested:tongue:
5. Linden Nametags and color(read down how to add yourself:drool:)
6. No default wifi admin user using Wifis default config is a nono :thumbdown:
7. Source Included :drool:
8. Ready for use just install this and

more stuff upcomming
Stay tuned for updates!
NOTICE: DONT USE THE DEFAULT NAME ITS MY FRIEND'S GRID NAME AND ITS COPYRIGHTED BY HER DAD'S COMPANY AND U WILL GET IN TROUBLE FOR USING IT
:damnmate:
SO BE SURE TO REPLACE:
Code:
gridname = "Maneki-Neko Grid"
with
Code:
gridname = "Your grid's name"

also for linden names u Must replace Angel Fencer and Dummy Admin to your grid admin full or put in something besides admin as surname
:wink: name(s) in the Opensim.ini
example:
Code:
[GodNames]    Enabled = true    FullNames = "Rage Zone,Panic DotC"    Surnames = "Admin"[COLOR=#ff0000]
[/COLOR]

ps dont forget to enable wifi:
1. DOWNLOAD MY WIFI.INI: https://mega.nz/#!nsBXDaDD!An4WBxBCtKo5bpYv_RlnozzTarlCGXWLeo8LpOlVlyQ2. paste that in bin
3. replace the gridname and

then to make it not spit out errors download:

to fix those damn errors everytime u try and login:

Download Link:

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
do you know how to merge multiple maps?or load more than 1?
i had sim on a stick that is same as this kinda but i never managed to load more than 1 map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you know how to merge multiple maps?or load more than 1?
i had sim on a stick that is same as this kinda but i never managed to load more than 1 map
create region Name
make sure the location is the 1010,1010

please read: for more command help

also i know its you mega and you just broke the rules here + you booted my friend ignoring all warnnings i and my friend gave now i dont read portugese but i am sure that gif is making my friend look bad just leave us alone especialy angel since she didnt do anything she even helped you

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes but how to link maps,cause they need to be linked to transition from 1 to another and no im not megamas

• link-mapping - Set a local grid co-ordinate to link to a remote hypergrid
  • link-region - Link a HyperGrid region. Not sure how this differs from link-mapping

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xlw00tlx is not Megamax (if you refer him as mega)

who is that i only know one mega and thas mega east in digiworldz but it culd be i am confusing him with another sorry @xlw00tlx

yes but how to link maps,cause they need to be linked to transition from 1 to another and no im not megamas

• link-mapping - Set a local grid co-ordinate to link to a remote hypergrid
  • link-region - Link a HyperGrid region. Not sure how this differs from link-mapping

i am sorry i do not know it also sorry

actualy i do you need to browse to yoursever:9000 and login
then u need to click link regions

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Download link is not working anymore(bottom one, the meaning of this thread) Anyone has a mirror perhaps...? It was only posted 8 hours ago -.-'

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For example i never knew of this(And i think there are many more people who does not either) :D i already checked up for OpenSimulator... also, this is a preconfigured thing... i presume...?

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For example i never knew of this(And i think there are many more people who does not either) :D i already checked up for OpenSimulator... also, this is a preconfigured thing... i presume...?

you can download new maps and costumes i cant remember the sites,but yes its up since 2015 or so
thats one of my screenshots from july 2015 using sim on a stick
recomended site for downloads:
panicdotc - [Second Life]Updated Opensim Diva Destro - RaGEZONE Forums

and for download content maybe this works

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download link is not working anymore(bottom one, the meaning of this thread) Anyone has a mirror perhaps...? It was only posted 8 hours ago -.-'

i replaced the dl link also its here:

yes its for expirenced users to set up easly its only requirement is MYSQL with a opensim database and a user name opensim and password opensim123
also its updated to an newer opensim version yed still a standalone grid with diva

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For me its a bit strange, i did tried it, aaaand it is like garrys mod from an older era and on a larger scale... XD i mean by this is a hugeeeee big butt sandbox, with no goals/gameplay/levels as far as i see...? :D its a pretty twisted version of minecraft or something, but without the core gameplay :D and with content sharing...

(Sorry i really did not know anything about this "game" or what XD i would not really call this thing a "game"... yes there are people like me, i never heard of this before XD)

it strange though... as far as i know and researched about this whole thing, you can do anything... i mean you can roleplaying...? for me there is no point in the "game"(mmolife sim is much more descriptitive...). But i tried, it is working and good whatever, also it has horrendeous controls... you can get plugins to do things, but it is a worldwide matrix world where you are creating the content and connecting with the whole world if you want.

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its like a huge chat with roleplay flyer,take it as a online sims but with sex,furries,all sort of kinks and sht
you can also design objects and create buildings and maps and regios and stuff,like a crappy matrix+garrys mod

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmmm its old, and yet it still exists (just checked out the real one, the second life in a video) however with the features and stuff and some plugin and proper modification an UE4 editor knows the same and even better, becouse you can collaborate on network with other people and create something with others XDXD

(BTW: i am not that ignorant, i see why people like this, it has some potential; but nowadays i prefer more a program with goals... :D and a more better interface and controls)

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I still dont get why use Diva distribution, when the original Opensim is much more stable and much further.
For those with problems, just check most (if not all) tuts work for diva too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still dont get why use Diva distribution, when the original Opensim is much more stable and much further.
For those with problems, just check most (if not all) tuts work for diva too.
this is NOT diva its a hybrid between the normal opensim and diva it does uses Wifi(Diva's Core) but thas it

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any plan to update this to the latest version just released recently?

version 0.9.2.1 love to have WiFi and hypergrids ready like the Diva but they stopped updating for some reasons.

Back