Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile LOL Truyen Ky (Mobile)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything is there, should work fine but isnt tested.

Madsea - LOL Truyen Ky (Mobile) - RaGEZONE Forums

Madsea - LOL Truyen Ky (Mobile) - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Reaction score
Re: [Release] LOL Truyen Ky (Mobile)

maybe you need to upload to mega.it is fast to download Madsea
it is so slowly for download from google netdisk,and can't continu after be interupt

Last edited:
Reaction score

done!

Note: This game uses 4339 Account (like baidu)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Would you post a tutorial?

Also, it wont work without a 4339 account?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Would you post a tutorial?

Also, it wont work without a 4339 account?
You can also make a account in the DB and just login with that

Reaction score

does anyone who can upload to mega?? google disk is so slowly to download and can't continu after interupet.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

does anyone who can upload to mega?? google disk is so slowly to download and can't continu after interupet.

Mirror:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How it works? if i start the app..they close instantly ..what must i do that the apk dont closed automatic

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
link for tuto :cool:

server and tuto is work :eek:tt:

I am looking for or modify the obligation to register on the 4399 site and redirect it to localhost
thank you in advance

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I might be doing this the wrong way, but I only managed to update the client to 2.4.62 and from there, I don't have any files till 2.6.1. Am I missing something? I used patch5.xml and it did the aforementioned, but on patch4.xml it just brings an error screen; probably about an outdated client.
UPDATE: It was the wrong way. The update brings it to a newer client version with less heroes and it doesn't require whatever files are missing to complete the chain.

Otherwise, is there a way to update online? Or can somebody upload a more recent client/files?

Though, after seeing the video, I don't see any of this happening. I managed to take a screenshot; does anybody knows what this may be due to?

hvBZi3f_d - LOL Truyen Ky (Mobile) - RaGEZONE Forums

UPDATE: I don't remember what I did wrong here in the first place, but I'm not going near modifying server files to read from an alternate database ever! Not even to change database password!!

Gratitude in advance.

On an unrelated note, Madsea, I wrote you pertaining a request you may accomplish.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
King of the bongo
Reaction score
Been wandering through this game for the past hours and i am really interested in going further therefore i am looking for someone good enough within java in order to bypass this 4399 system, i found the whole deal inside the apk of client, everything can be bypassed or remade.

Also can anyone tell me how can I connect into the game with the manual account creation from sql? I saw the video tutorial, i just need to know inside the client what do i need to press in order to go to the login screen or is it the 4399 login screen?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi! i seem to have lost my 4399 credentials...or i think i did it with some qq credentials...and now i can't seem to find how to log in with those...can anybody provide some generic login details to enter this? or some way that doesn't require chinese id cards or similar difficulties? nobody managed to get a workaround this initial login requirements, right?

Back