Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile LOL Truyen Ky (Mobile)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi!

im not sure if this situation has been worked out, but i have a link here

hopefully it works out and doesnt get taken down. i feel the game is really good and should have more people knowing of it. also, i hope someone manages to make a workaround to the 4399/QQ account requirement to be able to log in - i tried to do something with a program called 'virtual hosts' for android that, basically should work out as a 'hosts' file on mobile, im not sure if hosts itself can be used on bluestacks or other emulators on windows, but this may work out in case it is tried to be run on an actual android device, then i tried to do packet capturing with another android utility called 'packet capture' to see where and what was the game reading from when attempting a log in, since, once you are inside the game, it doesnt ask or read anything else from the outside (i tested this by having the internet off while playing, and, unless the game closes and it needs to ask for the credentialls again, it can be played without any problem) then i tried to do...something...with wamp, but my lack of ability and time to move on with what was needed left me there and then i lost the files, but it basically was a copy of what gets fetched the first time on the login attempt, though i think it does more than a single trip back-and-forth, and i didnt know how to make further back-and-forths. though it may have a sort of encryption or something particular to a specific account, the actual data inside the game is read from the sql database, so, if someone wants to do something that could be of general use, but doesnt want to share their personal account information or what gets returned from the login attempt, chances are it could still be done with an account open for the public to use and maybe even atemporary, but in the worst case, maybe changing the date on the device attempting the log in, but, as mentioned, that would be in case something in the string evaluated depends on the date or something of the sorts. the last time i tried to run the game, i couldnt get my QQ credentials validated, couldnt get account recovery from customer support and couldnt open a qr code that would potentially make me progress on the recovery (but this last one was because i didnt have any android device to perform this), and couldnt open a new QQ account (i dont remember why, but i do remember that a 4399 requires chinese government issued credentials). as far as i remember, even trying to do a captcha in the QQ page was a daunting task, and it wasnt even something with chinese characters! just a simple image puzzle, but i remember being uterly unable and frustrated at it, so ANY help provided on this situation is highly appreciated.
sorry for the long post, just thought about sharing what i managed to do, which is probably not much and the chances of someone picking up is very low, but one can dare to dream! i have the feeling that if someone has enough experience on the subject, maybe he/she can fix this in an afternoon or two.

Last edited:
Back