• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

lord of ages - Browser Based MMORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
lord of ages - Browser Based MMORTS

url:

info:
Fortify your castles, assemble your armies, and crush your enemies as you wage an all-out war across the known world.

my img's:
GeAxk - lord of ages - Browser Based MMORTS - RaGEZONE Forums

U8ra8 - lord of ages - Browser Based MMORTS - RaGEZONE Forums

I was curious if anybody would like to vote on with when I should release
cog
crystalsaga
starsupremacy
mccq
ninjawaz
senatry
warflow
this is the list and all open for trade
but 1 of the games be released by the end of the week next week

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: lordofages - Browser Based MMORTS

please share in PM i'm game devolpte

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So its not a release at all just a trade search

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score

I don't know what part of trade you guys don't understand I'm not gonna give it download link I'm tryna trade this and other browser based games I've got a whole list of them

cog
crystalsaga
starsupremacy
mccq
ninjawaz
senatry
warflow

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score

ninjawaz is pretty fun....think you can release just this one?
also, i cant help but read it as lord of fags....Lol

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
I apologize that's a very rare game not very many people have it we already gave away wowo to show people that we know what were doing or were not a bunch of kids and thank you I fixed it I noticed that too lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I apologize that's a very rare game not very many people have it we already gave away wowo to show people that we know what were doing or were not a bunch of kids and thank you I fixed it I noticed that too lol

Go to trade section this is not allowed dude

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
other people do it here I don't see their threats being deleted I'm going to release something in this thread in a couple a days were just discussing what game are going to release so people see that we are serious We are tired of people deleting our threads When we follow the rules and post in the right sections So we just said "duck it" and understand discussions are allowed in this form this falls under the category of discussion

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
other people do it here I don't see their threats being deleted I'm going to release something in this thread in a couple a days were just discussing what game are going to release so people see that we are serious We are tired of people deleting our threads When we follow the rules and post in the right sections So we just said "duck it" and understand discussions are allowed in this form this falls under the category of discussion

well if the other ppl went to duck themselves i hope you will do the same.

Cheers

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
it doesn't say releases this discussion but apparently nobody understands that and you can report all you want I'm within the rules I don't understand why you don't understand what discussion is and you sir are an a****** I was going to release the game in a week but apparently people like you exist I don't think anybody like you deserve this game or any of my future releases like war inc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back