Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LostSaga Files (Server,Database,Web,Tool)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Link:

Create password db hash with dbagent
Open cmd
With command: ls_dbagent.exe -x yourdbpassword

Client does not require ip change, uses the argument key
generated from the web including the login account and serverid(ip)

You can login to the client using command and path to lostsaga.exe
like this:
lostsaga.exe EDEW3940FVDP4950,10,20,30,1,autoupgrade_info.ini,300,0,1,119483910,?account?0?serverid?2018,8,28,0

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Link is down TnT!!!! I want to make my own lost saga server just for play local mode 127.0.0.1, can you help me?

Reaction score
why do you share with HWID Lock?

machos - LostSaga Files (Server,Database,Web,Tool) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
HWID locked. As long as you dont know the HWID of the original machine, no chance to get around (HWID can be changed virtually but you whould need to know which HWID must be set). Even with Safeengine as software you dont get around it by just setting a new ID because it asks for the old one in safeengines cache. So the files are pretty useless undless anyone recreates the full binary part without the lock (which im sure will not happen).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HWID locked. As long as you dont know the HWID of the original machine, no chance to get around (HWID can be changed virtually but you whould need to know which HWID must be set). Even with Safeengine as software you dont get around it by just setting a new ID because it asks for the old one in safeengines cache. So the files are pretty useless undless anyone recreates the full binary part without the lock (which im sure will not happen).

Have you tried hooking a debugger after MessageBox? What does the return call stack look like? I'd imagine that the code is Virtualized but doesn't hurt to look at

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know the file, and it works and can be login to client but is protected, i have a unprotect billing and gamesvr but i dont know it works or not

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont know why this happen but i've checking the database, that table is gone and, if you restore the database using navicat, you will get some error

if you successfully run all server, maybe its look like this

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Heads up these files are already posted under source code free on ragezone. I dont know why he has just reposted them But they're literally the same.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:eek: do you have the complete server ready? TnT idk nothing about making a server...

Back