Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lunia (CN) again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Important note I forgot: In the client that is linked in the tutorial, are the fixed character files, and some other files I've modified/added, to get the client to work. You should download it. If you don't use them, there could be client related errors/glitches.

---------------------

I also found more errors, but they don't seem to cause the crashes.
Code:
[Error]      Exception: Imageset::getImage - The Image named 'Common.Menubutton.Center.Normal' could not be found in Imageset 'LuniaImageSet2'.      void __thiscall AllM::XRated::LuniaCEGUI::Logger::logEvent(const class CEGUI::String &,enum CEGUI::LoggingLevel)

[Important] ===== ImageSet Loading Error : set:LuniaImageSet2 image:Common.Menubutton.Center.Normal =====

[Error]      Exception: Imageset::getImage - The Image named 'Common.MenuButton.Center.Over' could not be found in Imageset 'LuniaImageSet2'.      void __thiscall AllM::XRated::LuniaCEGUI::Logger::logEvent(const class CEGUI::String &,enum CEGUI::LoggingLevel)

[Important] ===== ImageSet Loading Error : set:LuniaImageSet2 image:Common.MenuButton.Center.Over =====

[Error]      Exception: Imageset::getImage - The Image named 'Common.MenuButton.Center.Disable' could not be found in Imageset 'LuniaImageSet2'.      void __thiscall AllM::XRated::LuniaCEGUI::Logger::logEvent(const class CEGUI::String &,enum CEGUI::LoggingLevel)

[Important] ===== ImageSet Loading Error : set:LuniaImageSet2 image:Common.MenuButton.Center.Disable =====

And for what is the folder Data_Kids/ anyway?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Important note I forgot: In the client that is linked in the tutorial, are the fixed character files, and some other files I've modified/added, to get the client to work. You should download it. If you don't use them, there could be client related errors/glitches.

---------------------

Code:
[Error]      Exception: Imageset::getImage - The Image named 'Common.Menubutton.Center.Normal' could not be found in Imageset 'LuniaImageSet2'.      void __thiscall AllM::XRated::LuniaCEGUI::Logger::logEvent(const class CEGUI::String &,enum CEGUI::LoggingLevel)

[Important] ===== ImageSet Loading Error : set:LuniaImageSet2 image:Common.Menubutton.Center.Normal =====

[Error]      Exception: Imageset::getImage - The Image named 'Common.MenuButton.Center.Over' could not be found in Imageset 'LuniaImageSet2'.      void __thiscall AllM::XRated::LuniaCEGUI::Logger::logEvent(const class CEGUI::String &,enum CEGUI::LoggingLevel)

[Important] ===== ImageSet Loading Error : set:LuniaImageSet2 image:Common.MenuButton.Center.Over =====

[Error]      Exception: Imageset::getImage - The Image named 'Common.MenuButton.Center.Disable' could not be found in Imageset 'LuniaImageSet2'.      void __thiscall AllM::XRated::LuniaCEGUI::Logger::logEvent(const class CEGUI::String &,enum CEGUI::LoggingLevel)

[Important] ===== ImageSet Loading Error : set:LuniaImageSet2 image:Common.MenuButton.Center.Disable =====

Mind going on msn?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Mario, thanks for the credits in the tutorial. I am honored by this.

At the moment, I am not able to test the server, because I'm having some internet problems.

Concerning the problem of skills, will be another version of QQLunia can not solve this?

I remember that during the updates that has Lunia, the skills they have changes in their animations. Perhaps the version of the animations that the server uses is not compatible with the client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you post the lunia logs on here for me? I might be able to help. The main client is coded in C or C# or some variation, and it seems that the error happens when It tries to call out to the skill and UI files. I'm working a bit with GUI for lunia right now so I might be able help you figure out what's going on.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

---------------------

Code:

oh. This error is caused by the client asking for tga files when the only image files available are .dds files. No worries though. They shouldn't cause errors thanks to a plug-in that redirects the file requests to the appropriate places.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Mario, thanks for the credits in the tutorial. I am honored by this.

At the moment, I am not able to test the server, because I'm having some internet problems.

Concerning the problem of skills, will be another version of QQLunia can not solve this?

I remember that during the updates that has Lunia, the skills they have changes in their animations. Perhaps the version of the animations that the server uses is not compatible with the client.
Hey there Uncle, add me on msn asap. Gotta talk about something.
andirew_karate@hotmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you post the lunia logs on here for me? I might be able to help. The main client is coded in C or C# or some variation, and it seems that the error happens when It tries to call out to the skill and UI files. I'm working a bit with GUI for lunia right now so I might be able help you figure out what's going on.

Here is the logfile I've got:

I did:
  • Logged in as 1234 with pw 1234
  • Create char test28
  • Connect to square square_1
  • Pressed F1, started Stage 1-1
  • Killed some wolves in the stage
  • Attempted to use a skill.

UncleWill said:

Does even somebody have an older version of QQLunia? The current client is already very old.

Reaction score
OK. I deleted my previous post so I didn't double post~ anyways I updated the first post with 3 different clients I have found.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to run the server, but when I run QQLunia client, a window appears to reporting errors, with several "??????" and two buttons ... This reminds me of the error Runtime error from former clients, but I never knew how to fix ... Well, I'll wait for results ... I will not be able to test other clients, because, unfortunately, I use fixed IP and it is almost impossible for me to download files from Megaupload.

Good luck guys!

Reaction score
Well if someone else can mirror by all means do so... or give me some FTP info to upload to... most these uploading sites got limits that's why I use MU cos it's got the biggest.... If it get's found out what client we need/patches... I will again upload but to multiple mirrors.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to register an account by reg.asp, run the database in SQL Server, configure the server to run at 127.0.0.1, but the client does not get past the login screen .... anyone know a way of visualizing the data saved in the bank?

I would like to see if the account was actually registered.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To check if the account was registered open the SQL Server Management Studio, Connect to your SQL server, click on the top on 'New query', enter this:
Code:
SELECT * FROM [v3_character].[dbo].[Accounts]
And execute it.
It should show all registered accounts.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I got to see the accounts and all is right.

The accounts that I created to test are recorded.

The passwords listed with multiple numbers and letters, but I think this is normal.

There is no need to open SQL server while the server is running, right?

When I run the Lobby, the box displays some errors:

tinkle - Lunia (CN) again - RaGEZONE Forums

Any idea how to solve the problem of not passing the login screen?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The real IIS errors are hidden, you have to enable them first, so you'll get the "real errors".

Press the Windows+R Keys.
Enter inetmgr.exe
Click on your server
Open ASP.

Then set the marked options to true, it may reveal you the real error

The options are called somewhat like: "Send error messages to browser" and "Enable relative paths"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Mario!

I was able to run the Lobby, activating the options that you talked about.

However, now appeared a new error when I try to login:

On the client, it appears that:

Well, I think I'm almost getting ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Replace the ChineseT.zip in the Locales Folder of your Client with this one, so you get your client in English.

I also get those warnings, they don't seem to affect anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made the substitution. The message that appears states that the server is not responding and to try again later.

The only open process that is displaying error is the lobby:

I've done Ip changes in the "connection" to 127.0.0.1 ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know any private server that I can play?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
According to Google Translate, the error says: Query timeout exceeded
Is your SQL Server on the same PC or on a external one?
Do you have your Master Server started?

If that error still exists, try changing the line 27 of Common.asp
in the v4 folder to

Code:
GetConnStr = "Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Data Source="& SERVER &";Initial Catalog="& DBNAME &";user ID="& UID &";password="& PWD &";"
or
Code:
GetConnStr = "DRIVER=SQL Server;SERVER="& SERVER &";DATABASE="& DBNAME &";Network=DBMSSOCN;Address="& SERVER &";User Id="& UID &";PASSWORD="& PWD &";"

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I tried to run using:

Code:
GetConnStr = "Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Data Source="& SERVER &";Initial Catalog="& DBNAME &";user ID="& UID &";password="& PWD &";"

But the error persisted.

Code:
GetConnStr = "DRIVER=SQL Server;SERVER="& SERVER &";DATABASE="& DBNAME &";Network=DBMSSOCN;Address="& SERVER &";User Id="& UID &";PASSWORD="& PWD &";"

This was already in the "Common. "

SQL Server is on the same PC.

Yes, the "Master" is the first that I run.

I'm not using Client posted in the tutorial because I have problems with fixed IP.

When I replace the host with the IP's of Lunia which is the file in Windows, when trying to login, the client displays the message "Unknow Error Log".

To run the server I'm using the files on it's website 99uc along with "Xlunia". I think they are the same files posted by Tinkle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back