Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lunia Online 3.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I know that many people are interested in 3.1 Lunia files, so I would like to announce that I am selling some of the main files that I converted to xml (in the future more files will be converted), these xml files can be perfectly read by the 2.6 client, so it is possible to '' update '' version 2.6 to 3.1. (I am also selling the source of my binaryconverter that can convert 3.1 to > xml)If you are interested, please contact me.Discord: Uranus#9434Email: astronautfromuranus@gmail.comRandom prints:
There, now you will not sell anymore ..
sagedonald - Lunia Online 3.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

With this NPC's working

sagedonald - Lunia Online 3.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

This is a 3.1 for Eternal Lunia / Lunia Ultimate, but it's all using this 3.1 binary :D

Download:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
oi você poderia me dizer como usar esses arquivos que Iunia devor cliente usar ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. How do i make a private server? I would like to play as a single play or just play with my sister. Would that be an online or offline server? Does anyone has a step by step tutorial? I know nothing of this sort but i would really like to set one up for my own personal use. What files do I need ? What should I do? The help would be greatly appreciated!

Back