Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lunia Online Source Code

Reaction score
Like Lunia Online?
i have good news for you..

Lunia Online source code already speard on internet..and i got that source from chinese forum, its hard for me to shared this source..but i decide to share it..so here the link :

Download :

Password to extract : 路尼亚top战记

Client that match with this source is Lunia CN client v 1.8 so try to get it..

server and client source is old but can be compile perfectly with some modification in project configuration..

for tools need to recode..a lot of tools source cant be compile..but i dont know you can try it by your self..

Have a nice day..

UPDATE :

i build BinaryConverter and add some convert function from .b file to .xml file..still have some bug (some .b files must convert to several .xml files and this BinaryConverter still not support it..but it still convert the .b into .xml)

Download View attachment BinaryConverter.7z

How to use :
put this binaryconverter in lunia client folder same path like resouce.dll, config.dll and others
open cmd change the path into binaryconverter folder (in this case lunia client folder)..

list of command for converter :

Code:
Command :
/daily
/npc
/misc
/item
/skill
/status
/statebundle
/action
/stage
/projectile
/general
/stagegroup
/enchant
/quest
/shopinfo
/guildinfo
/balance
/stylepoint
/stageplaytime
/bossitem
/bonusitem
/client
/sound
/all
/command
/duplication
/quiet
/noExistCheck
/connectinfo
/equipset
/fishing
/cashstamps
/pet
/stageeventinfo
/luniachips
/npcmodifier

- convert .xml to .b
BinaryConverter convert [command]
e.x : BinaryConverter convert /connectinfo

- convert .b to xml
BinaryConverter converttoxml [command]
e.x : BinaryConverter converttoxml /connectinfo

if error no such directory's comes up, try to make that directory and try again..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the password is right. Rename it or use 7zip instead.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone upload this in MediaFire? Baidu is really sloweeeeer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Brother, your BinaryConverter is giving error ## Exception ## Unknown ## unknown ##
How to fix?

Log :
Code:
Lunia Log
[Info]      added path:c:/program files (x86)/lunia/
[Info]      startup directory is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Lunia/'
[Info]      destroyed

Thanks

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Brother, your BinaryConverter is giving error ## Exception ## Unknown ## unknown ##
How to fix?

Log :
Code:
Lunia Log
[Info]      added path:c:/program files (x86)/lunia/
[Info]      startup directory is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Lunia/'
[Info]      destroyed

Thanks

That error is due to the client being greater than V1.8
This BinaryConverter does not work on any version of lunia other than 1.8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm, i have tried this files it seem weird since if you just extract them all then do the build with release_china, it will do fine if u havent messed with it however if you do debug or rebuild it start saying that like the file doesnt exist where they DO exist which is weird.
error is something like this
"TimeSpan.cpp
c:\Users\Alexander\Desktop\Lunia Source\AllM\Debugging\Timer.h(4) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'AllM/DeltaTimer.h': No such file or directory"
but when i check the directory it was correct and it does exist which i dont understand ._. so please anyone provide an answer or a clue for this thanks :D!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm, i have tried this files it seem weird since if you just extract them all then do the build with release_china, it will do fine if u havent messed with it however if you do debug or rebuild it start saying that like the file doesnt exist where they DO exist which is weird.
"TimeSpan.cpp
c:\Users\Alexander\Desktop\Lunia Source\AllM\Debugging\Timer.h(4) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'AllM/DeltaTimer.h': No such file or directory"
but when i check the directory it was correct and it does exist which i dont understand ._. so please anyone provide an answer or a clue for this thanks :D!

in vs 2003, you must add your ADDITIONAL INCLUDE DIRECTORIES.

Reaction score
"TimeSpan.cpp

you were able to build? how? i mean really, if i open any solution and try to compile it keeps giving me errors of files that "should" be there but they are not, such as core.h

there are a few more files but i dont remember all of them though, since it's being a long time since i last tried my guts on it...

Back