Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Luvinia Server / Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated 15/05/2021
----------------------
This is the password for the link " Vietnamese client & server: Working Link as of 11/2020 "

orikireleases.epic!

It might work on the other linked files too, but can't promise.

----------------------

Updated as of 12th November 2020
----------------------
Been gone a long time, apologies but I can't find my translated files.

So, I've gone through the links I do have on this post and where I can find from other threads and updated it all below.

The tutorial should work fine for the Vietnamese files, I no longer have time to work on these, still job hunting during the pandemic ... which has become a full time job :laugh:

Good luck and perhaps someone has my old translated files stashed away somewhere.

----------

Files:
Luvinia Source: Working Link as of 11/2020

Credits - Kalachu

Luvinia database: Working Link as of 11/2020

http://forum.ragezone.com/attachment...9&d=1420299958

Credits - morbitangel

Vietnamese client & server: Working Link as of 11/2020 - Password: orikireleases.epic!

----------

Tutorial for setup: ( Working on a video tutorial )

1. Download the translated client and the server

2. Extract both into D:/

2.1. Client can go anywhere and drive letter should not matter, but I use D:/

3. Download MS SQL 2008 R2, and restore the databases located in: D:/GPHXC/Server/SQL Backup

4. Open up D:\GPHXC\server\BillingServer and edit the setup config file as below:

Êý¾Ý¿âIP SQL Instance goes here
Êý¾Ý¿âÃû³Æ SQL User goes here
Êý¾Ý¿âÃÜÂë Pass goes here

4.1. Repeat step 4 for the database and login folders.

5. Run the .exe files in each server folder:

BillingServer
DBServer
GameServer1
GameServer2
GameServer8
LoginServer
WorldServer

6. Now you just have to run the client, don't use the launcher,
it does not work properly, just run the exe called Luvinia, in the client folder.

7. That's all there is to it, your online .. hopefully, if you followed this properly.

7.1 An account is already made:

Username - a123
Password - 123

8. Only made step 8 because I am OCD about numbers, must end on an even one .. lol

----------
Packres.cfg file explanation:

01.00.0001 - Client version

<*> 3210934893 0 0 0 1 1 1 - Data folder size or the entire Viet folder size.

<cursors> 178708 0 0 0 1 1 1 - Cursor folder

<cursor0.ani> 3338 3338 3338 3052822824 1 1 0 - Contents of cursor folder

<Return> 0 0 0 0 0 0 20 - Back one folder

The client will check the main client folder size.

If correct it checks from first folder ( Cursors )

It uses the <Return> command to go back a folder, uses more returns to go back more folders.

It just checks every folder in order and checks the size of each file, it's like an anti-editing program to stop players changing client files, if the files are different to what the Packres.cfg says, the game will not load.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example File Entry:

<cursor0.ani> 3338 3338 3338 3052822824 1 1 0

The first number is the compressed size of the file

The 2nd is the extracted size

The 3rd is the same as the first compressed size

The 4th is the CRC

The 5th is the dwPackageType

The 6th is the compression type

The 7th is the bool

Thanks must go to Supicioso for helping me figure the numbers out, great guy.

He has a services thread open on the marketplace, if you need a professional coder go and give him a poke, I can vouch for his services, top notch quality !

Note:
This file is not compressed, so the 3 file size's are entered as the uncompressed size.

----------

Pictures:

----------

Files posted by @atom0s
From thread - http://forum.ragezone.com/f861/request-luvinia-online-world-server-1189936/

----------
Can't garauntee authenticity or virus free, I have not personally checked each of the below links.
----------

Patch:

----------

Tools:

----------

Misc Client / Files:

Pass: r99s

----------

Luvina Client (Oct 2013):
Code:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't think there will be a section for Luvinia, how you can see... is not big interest for this game

Hope you will can make a server and in final to be populated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well it's still a popular game with official servers, so hopefully if the community is here to help translate and finish them, we can open up a good server and have some fun :)
My idea is completely non profit too, all cash items free e.c.t, I've got enough spare cash lying around to use on a server so yay ! :p
Just need people to help produce it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks good. I will take a look as soon as I have some free time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Making slow progress with translations, think I might work on the extract/re-import tool first, it's probably the best thing to get done first, although saying that, I did find a tool included that may be handy, it's missing goodslist.dat though.
Think it's just to edit vendors perhaps judging from the missing file lol, but it could be a tool to edit the .dp files, need to find that file, there is another release for Luvinia that's incomplete, perhaps it's inside that.
I'm just searching all the text files right now, lots of links found just need to figure out whats on each webpage now lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is your firewall disabled / made an exception for ports e.c.t ?
I was using windows 7 for my tests too 64bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finaly figured out what most of the files do e.c.t now.

GPHXC/server/worldserver = server sided game files and setup files.

GPHXC/server/GSQL_6.5.0.4 = contains the SQL databases meaning we can setup using SQL server instead of using the provided MYSQL crap .. I really hate the tools provided lol

D:\GPHXC\server\WorldServer\data - There are more tools here and I think the item/text based editor is working here too, but since all the tools are in Vietnamese .. not really of much use, if we can get the files translated then the tools might make more sense, if anyone can re make the tools please do and please share or at least teach/guide us how to do these things lol

English client -

The data files are really strange and if anyone can explain why I will give you $10000000000000 .. no I wont but you'll get a thank you :)
You need to extract all the data.dp files ( and the patch.dp if using the english client ) to get a full file set, they seem to have randomly added bits and pieces of each folder inside to the 3 different data files, this makes no logical sense at all to me, why bother making things harder for themselves, if you can think of a logical reason as to why they did this please let me know.

Will update as I figure out more, oh and you can't just use the data.dp files from the english and overwrite the VN ones, the game wont even start up like that, just crashes.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Finaly figured out what most of the files do e.c.t now.

GPHXC/server/worldserver = server sided game files and setup files.

GPHXC/server/GSQL_6.5.0.4 = contains the SQL databases meaning we can setup using SQL server instead of using the provided MYSQL crap .. I really hate the tools provided lol

D:\GPHXC\server\WorldServer\data - There are more tools here and I think the item/text based editor is working here too, but since all the tools are in Vietnamese .. not really of much use, if we can get the files translated then the tools might make more sense, if anyone can re make the tools please do and please share or at least teach/guide us how to do these things lol

English client -

The data files are really strange and if anyone can explain why I will give you $10000000000000 .. no I wont but you'll get a thank you :)
You need to extract all the data.dp files ( and the patch.dp if using the english client ) to get a full file set, they seem to have randomly added bits and pieces of each folder inside to the 3 different data files, this makes no logical sense at all to me, why bother making things harder for themselves, if you can think of a logical reason as to why they did this please let me know.

Will update as I figure out more, oh and you can't just use the data.dp files from the english and overwrite the VN ones, the game wont even start up like that, just crashes.

game crashes because all the files contained in the *.dp files have to be inside the PackRes.cfg take a peek inside that file.
and just a hint you can even make the client read the unpacked dp files you can just extract them all into the data folder and let the client read those for editing purposes etc and itll still load IF you configure the PackRes.cfg properly.
i havent looked at these files for over a year but i used to work on them i might even have a partially translated client here somewhere i'd have to look

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you both, will take a look at the tools you linked after work, omg progress ! :)

Morbit thanks for that, I will definitely toy around with that and see how I get on, would save me so much time from extracting and re importing, takes about an hour of forcing files inside to re import lol

If you do find it and want to link it go for it, would be appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Making good progress now, completely figured out the packres.cfg and some tools being made for extraction and other things.

Will release more details about the packres.cfg tomorrow, still testing to make sure were 100% correct about it.

The tools are for my personal use, but I may release them at a later point, I did have to pay for these to be made so it's not something I want to release right away.

Anyway, good progress so far, once these files are translated I will release them again, if anyone is interested in translating with me, please get in touch, just ask for my Skype and we can get going.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, the tools are now complete and it will extract the files a lot faster + it will also create a new packres.cfg for you to save time, as said before this wont be released for a while since I paid for it to be made, but once I've done what I want with it I will release the entire thing, I might release the source to vouched developers so they can tinker with it to suit their needs, but the source won't be publicly released.

Anyway, game runs perfectly without them being packed, so editing can now start without issues yay ! :)
Will test the English client with this method tomorrow and update the thread, hopefully it works and if so I might release it new years day as a treat for the holiday lol

Hope all had a good xmas.

Back