Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mabinogi G17S1 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I certainly was skeptical about the g17 release claims; i 'm glad you made it right!

What about your other claims about a g20 release? I just don't want to live in a world without guns.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I certainly was skeptical about the g17 release claims; i 'm glad you made it right!

What about your other claims about a g20 release? I just don't want to live in a world without guns.

well tbh i would certainly love to release g20.. but i dont wanna open a hole for people to exploit on the real server..

That being said tho g20 is not that much different.. id love to see someone get g20's client working on g17 then atempt to add gunner skills.. just so i can poke it with a stick.. im sure flippy would do the same!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to play with hermit's staff and guns. But if that's what you mean, I'll wait. Thank you for your effort.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got this error when I tried to launch xmldb

arctickitten - Mabinogi G17S1 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This looks like a very good release! I'm new to hosting mabinogi private servers so I don't really know how to host one. Where can I find a good tutorial on how to host a mabinogi private server like this? I searched on ragezone but I couldn't find one. I'm so sorry for asking about this.

--UPDATE--
Nevermind! Got my answer from the discord server :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
changed the download link to a copy of the server that crashes less often
aswell as easier to setup

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi. i have one question. Do I need to modify an unpacked file and make it back into a pack? unpacking is success. but repacking are fail. if you have pack,unpacking tool upload?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi. i have one question. Do I need to modify an unpacked file and make it back into a pack? unpacking is success. but repacking are fail. if you have pack,unpacking tool upload?
Sorry about just getting back to you i've been quite busy, You dont have to repack the server just put the files in the data folder.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi kitten. thx for replay!

and I've solved most of the problems. friend could access my server. but he has not been able to access the World since he finished creating the character.

plz help :(

Back