Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mabinogi G17S1 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
be3e3e520531f9df2b692d90f387d36d - Mabinogi G17S1 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Ensure you read the readme to know how to setup the server, It is alittle different then normal

̶D̶̶̶U̶̶̶E̶̶̶ ̶̶̶T̶̶̶O̶̶̶ ̶̶̶U̶̶̶N̶̶̶K̶̶̶N̶̶̶O̶̶̶W̶̶̶N̶̶̶ ̶̶̶I̶̶̶S̶̶̶S̶̶̶U̶̶̶E̶̶̶S̶̶̶ ̶̶̶T̶̶̶H̶̶̶I̶̶̶S̶̶̶ ̶̶̶W̶̶̶I̶̶̶L̶̶̶L̶̶̶ ̶̶̶N̶̶̶O̶̶̶T̶̶̶ ̶̶̶R̶̶̶U̶̶̶N̶̶̶ ̶̶̶O̶̶̶N̶̶̶ ̶̶̶S̶̶̶E̶̶̶R̶̶̶V̶̶̶E̶̶̶R̶̶̶ ̶̶̶V̶̶̶E̶̶̶R̶̶̶S̶̶̶I̶̶̶O̶̶̶N̶̶̶S̶̶̶ ̶̶̶O̶̶̶F̶̶̶ ̶̶̶W̶̶̶I̶̶̶N̶̶̶D̶̶̶O̶̶̶W̶̶̶S̶̶̶ Fixed Found
READ THE README
BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

Link to flippy's g13 tutorial Setup is the same

Join only if you have issues
Updated 4/22/19
Link Corrected
(4.31 GB) Updated

The callbacks arent fixed but atleast its playable now..
Just block port 25, 465 and 587.

Sql released on a later date.

Have fun ~Arctic

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this not work on win10? There is nothing happened when Launch.cmd is launched.

------------------------------2018.02.23-----------------------------------
I solved this problem. If you have this problem, try to shut anti-virus program off, or add Mabinogi client folder to non-search list.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you would have to translate everything in locale then copy everything in locale to the main folder

Main folder is data, right? and you mean local folder not locale, right?
Is there any needs on client side?
---------------------------------------
I translated client.china.txt and interface.china.txt for testing and zip into pack file and copy those in package folder on client side. But there is a problem. No characters are printed, except numbers and symbols. What can i do?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Main folder is data, right? and you mean local folder not locale, right?
Is there any needs on client side?
---------------------------------------
I translated client.china.txt and interface.china.txt for testing and zip into pack file and copy those in package folder on client side. But there is a problem. No characters are printed, except numbers and symbols. What can i do?

Ah i forgot that the client is incapable of rendering korean font..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i make an account premium state? I cannot proceed G1 RP dungeon. When Tarlach's locket is dropped on altar, system say, "This is only for premium users."

I have another question. There are so many minimap files in gui/map_ folder. They all have their own names but somethings have same image. Which one is what i have to modify?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i make an account premium state? I cannot proceed G1 RP dungeon. When Tarlach's locket is dropped on altar, system say, "This is only for premium users."

I have another question. There are so many minimap files in gui/map_ folder. They all have their own names but somethings have same image. Which one is what i have to modify?

your account should be premium state by default

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then the problem depends on something else.
Thank you. I'll take care of the maps myself.

Back