Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I got the right method down for auto translating the script of npc.japan

My server accepts the script, and is able to cache. I haven't gone in depth to test out the npc scripts yet since I just went starting from the top. So this is some auto translation piece to English. I went 30 lines at a time to make sure I fixed some of the syntax errors to stop from crashes.

(NOTE: Trial and Error. Working on removing the space marking with a tab marking to fix some issues. maybe an hour until it's corrected.)It covers from line 0 - 3,205~ish, so back to 10% (But a working 10%)

(copy and paste over current lines roughly from 0 -3200, in npc.japan.txt; then set this file into firectory RCCwork/Game_ServerCH1/data/local/script/ ; then delete cache folder in RCCWork/Game_Server1, and reload servers to build new cache links.)

Oh Wow! Thats wonderful, personally we have Japanese translators slowly translating but This is a good start for anyone. Good work :3

i am trying to modify skill load time in C:\RCCWork\__UnpackedGameServerNPCFiles\data\db\skill\skillinfo.xml the TargetRange and skill_leveldetail of PrepareTime and skillleveldescription of PrepareTime
but in game,it's really nothing change,i don't know what's going on.

and really i cant give you any advice on skill editing as its not really recommended Sorry

oh and dundell if you'd like to chat with more members like flippy and such just hop into discord and say hi we've made alot of progress

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh man i totally messed up the NPC Script ... Now theyre telling shenanigans over 9000 ... :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed a few things, sort through line by line up to 5,000 working, but imma be super busy still until the 1st of the month. It's working, and I'd like to post it soon. Since the other one is a broken script :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed a few things, sort through line by line up to 5,000 working, but imma be super busy still until the 1st of the month. It's working, and I'd like to post it soon. Since the other one is a broken script :/

thats perfectly fine my translators have enjoyed the work you've done its helping them translate faster being able to read machine translated lines and compare it to there transcribed text

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it seems one of my moderators deleted the invite on the discord.. here is a new link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After i finsh some tests ill be releaseing the g17 files
0a79e73a2ff11c8e2071258fc74fbec5 - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

be3e3e520531f9df2b692d90f387d36d - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

a week or 2 max as me and fae are messing with the files

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fae and i will be preparing the files as they don't currently run out of the box so to say, Also we are doing surface translations of included tools.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We'll try our best to bring you guys a complete and working set of tools for all those that wish to use it. Thanks for your patience all ^^;

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After i finsh some tests ill be releaseing the g17 files
0a79e73a2ff11c8e2071258fc74fbec5 - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

be3e3e520531f9df2b692d90f387d36d - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

a week or 2 max as me and kohu are messing with the files
Been watching this thread for a while, looking forward to this!
Best of luck!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
our only concerns with g17 atm is the fact that

1 The server calls back to nexon
2 Its not easy to setup
3 haveing people to help with the initial leak

we already solved 2 and 3, Fae and i are working on setup documentation and ive had a talk with kohu hinting at getting the hybrid xmldb working for g17 so we can get some basic functions working for release..

but honestly we've had our hands on this for a bit and have been considering releasing it... side note We've had time to play with g20 server files also.. dont expect a g20 leak no time soon just informing people that it exists

final thing we will not release g17 mabiops.. so just use the g13 mabiops if you managed to get it working it works basicly the same

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry everyone ive been a little side tracked with college.. i hate to say it but i have no current eta for when the g17 server will be released at this point.. if you need to contact me msg fae i will try to give the files to a few select people that are capable of asm editing them

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files

Hello, I'm new to the forums and this post got my interest and have a few questions.

1- Is this project a server emulator?

2- Does it have a full english translation?

3- Can all the generations be played on that version?

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

In case you missed it:

G17 server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

In case you missed it:

G17 server

May I ask what this is? Obviously G17 files but I heard the original ones weren't safe to use.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

May I ask what this is? Obviously G17 files but I heard the original ones weren't safe to use.

It is indeed the real deal, but with a catch.

The files in the G17 server does not appear to be in a clean state. There is some files that are modified in this leak. Here's a list of changes (this isn't complete, as I haven't fully examined the files):

* Authenticator's DataGenerator.exe has been modified, (and includes a nice icon) to change all Korean Text to Chinese, I do not know if there was other changes in the program.

* There is a 8MB increase in comparison to data.pack on GameServer . Original data.pack was 142MB, this leak has 150MB, what was added in this pack I do not know.

* A new "Puppet_1_1.pack" was included. This was because originally G17 did not have the puppet skills enabled in china as it was still under development in KR, but with a a quick toggle it is possible to enable puppets in this version.

* There is a data folder in GameServer that includes itemdb.xml, which has some new items added in. There is a developer flaw here that while itemdb.xml was included in GameServer and the Client, the new itemdb.xml was not found on LoginServer, this would've caused a desync for new items on the character's save data. LoginServer needs an up-to-date DB for items, if LoginServer cannot find the item id from the player's character then by default it is blackrobed.

* Although the Client folder has PleioneD.dll, RendererD.dll, SkillD.dll, ESLD.dll and other deamon DLLs. It is missing ClientD.exe. This can be easily fixed by coping NPC Client's ClientD.exe to this folder and running it from there.

* For some reason, the Client's Version is "173_full". This is the incorrect version, the correct version should be "171_full" instead.

As for setting up the server, it is the same method. Just make sure you include sublocale:ServerGroup01 as your launch parameters, the Chinese client cannot boot without that parameter.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It is indeed the real deal, but with a catch.

The files in the G17 server does not appear to be in a clean state. There is some files that are modified in this leak. Here's a list of changes (this isn't complete, as I haven't fully examined the files):

* Authenticator's DataGenerator.exe has been modified, (and includes a nice icon) to change all Korean Text to Chinese, I do not know if there was other changes in the program.

* There is a 8MB increase in comparison to data.pack on GameServer . Original data.pack was 142MB, this leak has 150MB, what was added in this pack I do not know.

* A new "Puppet_1_1.pack" was included. This was because originally G17 did not have the puppet skills enabled in china as it was still under development in KR, but with a a quick toggle it is possible to enable puppets in this version.

* There is a data folder in GameServer that includes itemdb.xml, which has some new items added in. There is a developer flaw here that while itemdb.xml was included in GameServer and the Client, the new itemdb.xml was not found on LoginServer, this would've caused a desync for new items on the character's save data. LoginServer needs an up-to-date DB for items, if LoginServer cannot find the item id from the player's character then by default it is blackrobed.

* Although the Client folder has PleioneD.dll, RendererD.dll, SkillD.dll, ESLD.dll and other deamon DLLs. It is missing ClientD.exe. This can be easily fixed by coping NPC Client's ClientD.exe to this folder and running it from there.

* For some reason, the Client's Version is "173_full". This is the incorrect version, the correct version should be "171_full" instead.

As for setting up the server, it is the same method. Just make sure you include sublocale:ServerGroup01 as your launch parameters, the Chinese client cannot boot without that parameter.

Huh. Good to know. Do these files still call back to nexon?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Huh. Good to know. Do these files still call back to nexon?

Yes, indeed it does.
Just block port 25, 465 and 587. Or just have your virtual machine be a lan

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

G17 Is possible to translate?

Back