Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i mean my team was gonna release g17 all packaged in a bow with all the callbacks removed along with the crash fixes,translation and sql but it seems someone got impatiant *shrugs* honestly just ruined it for the rest of you because i have members droping the project left and right now over the g17 release

Sorry :*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i mean my team was gonna release g17 all packaged in a bow with all the callbacks removed along with the crash fixes,translation and sql but it seems someone got impatiant *shrugs* honestly just ruined it for the rest of you because i have members droping the project left and right now over the g17 release

Sorry :*:

Honestly, that's a pretty crappy thing to do. Just because some random person not even from this board (single post) decided to post some files. People who punish others for something one person did are despicable, imo. Oh well, guess you have to prove your point somehow.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Honestly, that's a pretty crappy thing to do. Just because some random person not even from this board (single post) decided to post some files. People who punish others for something one person did are despicable, imo. Oh well, guess you have to prove your point somehow.
I read this and I feel exactly like you....i dont think punishing the rest for soneone's actions is the solution.....
It's a real shame; but we've gotta be consequent, and here on RZ, 50% (and maybe more) are leecher members.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I read this and I feel exactly like you....i dont think punishing the rest for soneone's actions is the solution.....
It's a real shame; but we've gotta be consequent, and here on RZ, 50% (and maybe more) are leecher members.

Yeah but to say oh well and act like they're going to just scrap it makes it sound like either they didn't even make any of the progress he mentioned above or that they never had the intention of releasing it anyway and are now using this as an excuse.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My brothers and sisters, I Aman will help you set up this newfound server information to a working state. My team already grabbed a copy from @privacypolicy (bless his/her heart) and after much development have gotten these files to work. Here is a screenshot for those who don't believe. I won't be one to withhold anything back as I believe in helping others.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My brothers and sisters, I Aman will help you set up this newfound server information to a working state. My team already grabbed a copy from @privacypolicy (bless his/her heart) and after much development have gotten these files to work. Here is a screenshot for those who don't believe. I won't be one to withhold anything back as I believe in helping others.

Will you be sharing this? If so, when?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You are awesome! :D Will this remove the callbacks as well?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What your assuming is incorrect i just respect the work of others i cant release files that others have worked on even if i have work in them myself..... it was by request that the files not be released

The stock server files have serious issues its your choice if you wanna ignore my warnings and use them

homestead,crashing,callbacks,logs literaly being sent back to nexon

lets list some basic info nexon now has on you
your ip
your computers name
the account logged in

with your ip they can contact your isp with there lawyer and pretty much get any info they want along with sending you a C&D if they please which i highly doubt they would but its up to you to use that info wisely

side note anyone that wants to get the files working modify your channel index to make it english then change your channel and server name that will get your base running have fun

0c94afec569543b507a379922b827c2b - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

change it to look like this or translate the file your choice

oh and omeris im not punishing people over someone else my project was being worked on because i was provideing only parts that needed work and not the entire server so they would have something to work for aka the server files but since the files are released now they have no reason to work so they pulled there work from the project and left and got a copy

its very likely the files were leaked when i shared my files with someone that was hosting a test server for us which was a mistake on my part but nontheless i dont believe anyone from china actualy decided to upload and throw someone a link well to mega atleast because the great firewall throttles them down to 20kb/s

keep in mind the test server was stock files it was just the xmldb and coordinator running through a vpn so members of the team would have something to connect to get the channel booted

me and a undisclosed member did most of the xmldb work that if hes ok with it i can release

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What your assuming is incorrect i just respect the work of others i cant release files that others have worked on even if i have work in them myself..... it was by request that the files not be released

The stock server files have serious issues its your choice if you wanna ignore my warnings and use them

homestead,crashing,callbacks,logs literaly being sent back to nexon

lets list some basic info nexon now has on you
your ip
your computers name
the account logged in

with your ip they can contact your isp with there lawyer and pretty much get any info they want along with sending you a C&D if they please which i highly doubt they would but its up to you to use that info wisely

side note anyone that wants to get the files working modify your channel index to make it english then change your channel and server name that will get your base running have fun

0c94afec569543b507a379922b827c2b - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

change it to look like this or translate the file your choice

oh and omeris im not punishing people over someone else my project was being worked on because i was provideing only parts that needed work and not the entire server so they would have something to work for aka the server files but since the files are released now they have no reason to work so they pulled there work from the project and left and got a copy

its very likely the files were leaked when i shared my files with someone that was hosting a test server for us which was a mistake on my part but nontheless i dont believe anyone from china actualy decided to upload and throw someone a link well to mega atleast because the great firewall throttles them down to 20kb/s

keep in mind the test server was stock files it was just the xmldb and coordinator running through a vpn so members of the team would have something to connect to get the channel booted

me and a undisclosed member did most of the xmldb work that if hes ok with it i can release
Well, I appreciate your response. I have no intent to use the files in their current state, however, I did want to take the time to reply to you since you spent so much time writing up your message. I apologize for how I responded... It just seemed a little harsh at the time.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I translate in Japanese or Korean?
I changed the font and it says "????"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no time soon the files need alot of work they wont run on windows server at all due to an issue with how the channel contacts the database

i may not beable to give patches due to previously stated issues but i can atleast tell everyone what the issues are and why they happen

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I translate in Japanese or Korean?
I changed the font and it says "????"
to enable kr typing
0x00778FC9 e8 * * * * - call -> b8 01 00 00 00 mov eax,1
0x00778FD8 e8 * * * * - call -> b8 01 00 00 00 mov eax,1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Step what version of windows is your machine running on.. it runs on clients versions of windows but not server versions oh and if your running it on a server which server version this info would be greatly appreciated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to enable kr typing
0x00778FC9 e8 * * * * - call -> b8 01 00 00 00 mov eax,1
0x00778FD8 e8 * * * * - call -> b8 01 00 00 00 mov eax,1

thankyou for your answer!
but i don't understand..
client.exe or renderer2d? how??
Anyway thank you for your efforts!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client.exe all the usefull dlls are packed inside of client.exe you can basicly delete any dll with a d at the end and it will still run tbh..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
g17 Turns off while game server is running

Last edited:
Back