Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files

G17 file has CRC Error. I tried 4 times.
would you(or someone) upload again please?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone know where the latest translations for the g13 npc_japan.txt are? The links Flipend0 posted for github and google docs haven't been updated in over a year

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the latest are owned by my team and aren't to be released until finished but its been pushed to the side while we find more translators ...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ah I see, thanks for the reply anyways. And good luck with finding translators I'm sure there's quite a few people out there that would help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
got homesteads working ;3
c1e1cc0731bc29aa1f7f6be99367116c - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im gonna put this here since its already in my discord

G17 is not G17S2.. it is a modified version of G17S1 and is using a newer client not compatible with the server.. obtain an original copy of the cn 171 client then modify the features to disable

gfIntegratedAuthChina

then ensure your server is using the same features file.. but keep in mind
the Chinese have made mods to the server so the server is gonna crash..
if you want a stable server you need to modify the packs... the error logs will help you in this

lets list some things that crash the server/client
Shadow missions || Chance of xmldb/npc client crash
Dungeons || Chance of xmldb crash
Commernceing || Chance of npc client crash/You will crash if you run into a bandit
MA || Chance of xmldb/npc client crash
switching regions || Chance of xmldb crash
Idleing the game server || Chance of xmldb crash but quite rare
Turning event logging on || Gameserver Crashes while booting

Here is the discord if anyone missed it

Sidenote ive been speaking with the leaker as late and the files that are leaked are infact from my development server and was given to them by my server operator so yeah.. thank me for having flaws in my security.

Kohu was alerted when he was asked by the leaker to help get hybridxmldb working(Keep in mind there version was like 4 months old at this point) which he kindly told them to come to me out of respect for the fact that my team ported and repaired alot of issues with it to use it as a tool then an undisclosed person found out when they were asked about helping that they were using my php and asp.net scripts for Registering, Visual-Chat, UI Saveing.. etc.

my point being ill help everyone with the stock files but when it comes down to work my team worked on unless officaly released by a member of my team you wont get assistance from my team or any members that helped with the release of G13 as they have been alerted of the files.

I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way as we have a plan in place for release, None of the tools my team use at this point are production ready. Nor will they ever be released... once the recreation of the database, pack(yes the packs are broken), and translations are finished you will get a production ready server and what you do after that is up to you and no if I ever get the real database I wont release it due to respect of the member that gives it, everyone will still receive a recreation.

- Arctic ~ MabiClassic Server Restoration Project

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In case you missed it:

G17 server (SQL & inc fix)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks like someone ninja'd the link
either way if that was the hybridxml that was plain disrespect

sidenote there is a better way to get the server working for the time being

port messenger server to SaharaCS then create a program that also uses SaharaCS to insert data into the database or xmldb for registering

Also @privacypolicy that database if it was from my server is greatly incomplete the data is almost er.. roughly at this point mostly insecure it was used for testing purposes to see if we could there is roughly over 200ish tables and 300ish procs in the real database you only have like er..
maybe 10 tables and er.. 6 maybe 7 procs and the database has major issues so.. there is that if my assumption is true

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ensure you read the readme to know how to setup the server is alittle diffrent then normal

The callbacks arent fixed but atleast its playable now..

Have fun ~Arctic

Last edited:
Back